Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avguste

The Art of Warfare Servers

55de2e081d4a6e47002467ce.png

The Art of Warfare

Server Names: [TAW] Public Server #1 (EU) and [TAW] Public Server #2 (NA). Both servers @ 72 slots.

Server Linkshttps://squad-servers.com/server/518/ &  https://squad-servers.com/server/516/

Server Provider: Gameservers.com

About TAW: TAW is a very large group of gamers that has over 2500 members across more then 25 games. TAW has a strong and varied background in co-operative online gaming. We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together with the spirit of integrity, honor and fair play. 

Servers Rules: TAW Server Rules can be found here

Servers Report Form: To report trouble players, please use the form located here

Servers Ban Appeals:  For servers ban appeals, please [email protected]

Thank you for playing on our servers

MAJ Avguste

TAW SQUAD Division SUL

image.php?i=image_11.gif?ref=1662584

Edited by avguste

2500 members! Wowza! Are y'all a traditional clan or a group of players, similar to Tactical Gamers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot speak about Tactical Gamers or any other units simply because I don't know them at all. But as an example, I would say that our structure is similar to the Tactical Gaming one.

The Art of Warfare is a gaming community supporting many different games. Each game is supported by its own Division, with its own chain of command. TAW supports many games including SQUAD, Arma 3, Siege and many others.

Greetings all! The Art Of Warfare [TAW] are still recruiting! If you're looking for an active, friendly and fun community, join us. Both NA and EU Battalions (For Squad) hold 3 events a week but we're planning more. We're also competitive meaning that teamwork and communication is key. If you're a more casual but still want teamwork and communication we can accommodate that too, we're always up for a laugh! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Here is our website: https://taw.net/ See you on the battlefield

Greetings all! The Art Of Warfare [TAW] are still recruiting! If you're looking for an active, friendly and fun community, join us. Both NA and EU Battalions (For Squad) hold 3 events a week but we're planning more, we may also be making "missions" and "situations" using the new systems within Squad. We're a 50/50 split with competitive but also casual game play and accommodate all skill levels across the board. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Here is our website: https://taw.net/ See you on the battlefield.

So right now there was a guy spamming the SL comms with shitty music, making the game unplayable for all SLs and ruining the game for everyone basically.

It's fine if you can't have admins on 24/7, but please - shut down your servers if you do not have the capacity for that.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your feedback. We aim to have admins on the server during active times. My apologies there was no one available at the time of the issue.

As the game develops our in game admin tool will allow us to mitigate problems like this however for the time being for anyone else encountering any problems on TAW servers please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] I'd be more than happy to assist. There's also a player report form at the top of the page. We take all reports seriously and share bans with the rest of the community.

Regards

subtlerod

Alex, thank you for your post. We do monitor our servers, however due to real life obligations we cannot be on our servers 24/7.

That is why we have a player report form. We take all reports seriously. So, please don't hesitate to fill out the form so we can take action vs that individual.

Thank you

LTC Avguste

TAW SQUAD Division Commander