Sign in to follow this  
ObamaBinBombing

Operating system?

Was wondering what operating systems this game works on?

I have windows but one of my friends have a mac, so was just wondering if he would be able to play.

According to the Steam Greenlight page, the only listed platform for the game is "PC" so it may not be available for Mac/Linux at first.

They said that the UE4 has a good native linux support and that its possible to port it to linux, i am not sure about mac though (and they said they woul likly port it to linux but did not confirm it)

Our official position is that we are definitely supporting Windows, and we will definitely investigate supporting MacOS and Linux in the future. Our decision on whether we will support more than windows will depend on how feasible it will be to ship the product to and support it on a given platform.

Currently we are focusing on the game and keeping things lean and simple by only supporting Windows. Once the game is a bit further along we plan to tackle this issue in full.

On 8.6.2015 at 5:51 AM, Merlin said:

Our official position is that we are definitely supporting Windows, and we will definitely investigate supporting MacOS and Linux in the future. Our decision on whether we will support more than windows will depend on how feasible it will be to ship the product to and support it on a given platform.

Currently we are focusing on the game and keeping things lean and simple by only supporting Windows. Once the game is a bit further along we plan to tackle this issue in full.

Any news on MacOS support??

26 minutes ago, kaykay said:

Any news on MacOS support??

Not at this time.