Nordic

[M] MUMBLERINES TEAMWORK [ENG ONLY]

I would not recommand that server, i had multiple bad experiences here guys.

Edited by Lone Wolf

I got this game a couple of weeks ago (during the free weekend) and my first impression was that this is a really fun game with a lot of teamplay. And such helpful players too! I have returned the kindness and helped other players whenever i had a chance to. Unfortunately a few bad experiences lately with "the law" on mumblerines server has really taken its toll on me.

The first bad experience was when i was playing as medic and we were attempting to capture "train station". My team had mostly died and scattered and i was alone on the 2nd floor in a building next to the train station, shooting at multiple enemies who are on train stations upper floor. I got wounded just as another player from another squad comes into the room. I ask him for a field dressing so i can heal up. He starts *yelling* at me something like "No i dont have any, get out of here and help people, don't just sit here and camp, you're a medic, get out there!!". So explained to him that i helped a lot of people that's why i was out of field dressings, but he just kept yelling and then kicked me from the server (!). My squad leader had (a little earlier when most of us were alive) said i did a very good job as a medic when i had lived long enough to run out of field dressings, so it just blew my mind that somebody would yell at me and kick me from the server for that.

The second experience ended in me being banned for breaking the server rules.

At the start of the round we were all supposed to get into a technical. I was just about to enter the vehicle from the rear when i get run over. I try to stand up as fast as i can but then i immediately get run over a second time. As i get up again the vehicle is starting to move away from me but i run after it. When its about 10 meters away i noticed the names turn blue so i realized i was kicked out of the squad. Who does something like that? Who drives away from somebody trying to get into the vehicle just a few meters away and kicks him/her from the squad? That is just pure griefing. So i got really mad and fire three rapid shots in anger at the truck. Unfortunately one guy on the truck gets killed because of me and i do feel sorry for that guy who likely did nothing wrong. Since i teamkilled i was therefore banned correctly according to the rules.

I think you have a lot of responsibility if you want this game to live on. Treat people bad and it will cause them to go play another game instead.

first experience: you should report it to us in our discord with the name of the person who you allege kicked you for no reason, and we will investigate it. 

second experience: start of games are always hectic, are you sure the SL told you to spawn/not to spawn? maybe you spawned in when told not to and they kicked you for not listening. SLs are under pressure to get to where they need to be ASAP. if the SL thinks you are not listening they have the right to kick you, don't take it personal, just join a different squad.

yes intentional team killing is a perma ban i'm afraid. no ifs, buts, or excuses. there is an indepth Q&A in our discord as to why we have that policy. 

Edited by hexx

40 minutes ago, hexx said:

first experience: you should report it to us in our discord with the name of the person who you allege kicked you for no reason, and we will investigate it.

Yea i should have, but me and remembering names....

second experience: start of games are always hectic, are you sure the SL told you to spawn/not to spawn? maybe you spawned in when told not to and they kicked you for not listening. SLs are under pressure to get to where they need to be ASAP. if the SL thinks you are not listening they have the right to kick you, don't take it personal, just join a different squad.

No we were all supposed to spawn. I suspect he lost patience in me since it took longer time for me to get in due to being run over twice in close proximity to our vehicle (though that was not my fault).

yes intentional team killing is a perma ban i'm afraid. no ifs, buts, or excuses. there is an indepth Q&A in our discord as to why we have that policy.

Yea i read it, it's alright.

Edit: Thanks for the reply!

Edited by lidl_slaktarn
Just a thank you for replying

we take any complaints against admins seriously but we can only effectively deal with it if you report it as soon as it happens so we can check with who is on the server at the time. use mumblerines.com/discord to get real time support.

we can't tell SLs how to run their squads, you have to be prepared that a SL could kick you for any reason. just join a different squad, switch sides or change servers. getting angry and shooting will just cause more problems that it's worth.

Just now, Assi said:

@Marijuanoz That wasn't game server feedback. If you want to report Server Admins, do it here: http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/241-report-server-admin-abuse/

Thanks. 

Here's my review then.

Don't play here if you are allergic god complex.

Other than that everything is fine, people just running around, blowing stuff up, just doing their everyday stuff like usual.

But expect a bad time if you want to take out your good old APC for a spin. You just wont be able recover from that one. I had an internal kernel error up in that poor serf brain of mine. If you don't want to feel the same way, just don't play here man, if you do decide to play here, STAY STRONG.

XOXO 

24 minutes ago, Marijuanoz said:

Thanks. 

Here's my review then.

Don't play here if you are allergic god complex.

Other than that everything is fine, people just running around, blowing stuff up, just doing their everyday stuff like usual.

But expect a bad time if you want to take out your good old APC for a spin. You just wont be able recover from that one. I had an internal kernel error up in that poor serf brain of mine. If you don't want to feel the same way, just don't play here man, if you do decide to play here, STAY STRONG.

XOXO 

If you don't understand the meaning of "BTR SQUAD" with 4 people on it and why those assets are locked to those players (Whom made the squad from the start) I cannot help you.

When i played on the server i didint actually know the server rules. I played as SL and one of the guys on my squad started yelling on the mic some stuff about the vehicle and then instant kick from the server. Its all good i accidentally broke the rules but please introduce yourself as admin because hard to tell if randoms are talking some inside the squad. Now i know the rules i have read them all sorry

Edited by Frosty2

@Marijuanoz @Nordic Take it to PMs. Read this while you're at it: 

Providing positive and negative feedback that is CONSTRUCTIVE is the purpose of this Game Server Feedback thread. Any posts made with the sole purpose of "naming and shaming," harassing, and/or creating witch hunts will be removed and possibly receive a warning depending on the severity of the post.

Since we're blatantly disregarding the nature of this thread I'll also say this: I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Frosty2 said:

When i played on the server i didint actually know the server rules. I played as SL and one of the guys on my squad started yelling on the mic some stuff about the vehicle and then instant kick from the server. Its all good i accidentally broke the rules but please introduce yourself as admin because hard to tell if randoms are talking some inside the squad. Now i know the rules i have read them all sorry

Did you one man APC / IFV perhaps? Should've seen the warning messages. Let me know if something else was messed up, but remember: Admins are humans, they do make mistakes. Especially since they're all playing while doing admin work sometimes innocent people get caught in crossfire. Nature of online gaming, never fun to be that person. I've been in that seat too! 

Otherwise see you on the server buddy :)

3 minutes ago, Nordic said:

Did you one man APC / IFV perhaps? Should've seen the warning messages. Let me know if something else was messed up, but remember: Admins are humans, they do make mistakes. Especially since they're all playing while doing admin work sometimes innocent people get caught in crossfire. Nature of online gaming, never fun to be that person. I've been in that seat too! 

Otherwise see you on the server buddy :)

thanks for the chat man, lots of good things

Edited by Marijuanoz

they had very toxic admins and community members in the past  , they seem to have solved this problem   . they also finally stopped stacking 1 SIDE everytime, making all the games inba.  so yeah 7/10 would play again

oh and  btw  i never got kicked nor banned by them

Edited by venax

Hello players. I absolutely and wholefully understand your frustration about any server administration issues you personally believe to have experienced, as I experienced (in my personal perspective) unfair behaviour towards me (at that time) on many different servers in many different games. However, I would like to remind you of the forum rules you agreed upon when signing up to our forum.

Especially the following quoted paragraphs:

§2 Attitude & Behavior

Poor attitude and behavior are the most common ways a negative / unsafe environment is created and perpetuated. As such that kind of behavior will not be allowed on these forums. Please be mindful of this rule when posting personal positions and opinions regarding topics which could be considered contentious in nature. As a rule of thumb, keep your posts civil in nature, and refrain from making posts that are likely to incite arguments and create a negative environment. As a privately hosted web forum we reserve the right to maintain an environment that we are happy the majority of our players are comfortable with.

§12 Complaints of Server/Admin Abuse

Reports of server/admin abuse will not be posted publicly. All reports concerning this type of behavior should be place in the appropriate sub-forum. http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/241-report-server-admin-abuse/ All posts made outside of this area will be be removed.

Dayum. Two years anniversary missed with one day.