Nordic

[M] MUMBLERINES TEAMWORK [ENG ONLY]

110 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, xControl said:

Thats your personal opinion. We were under attack by enemy squad in our superfob so our team was not one squad short because there was an enemy squad attack us. I judged the situation in palace not to be stable so i wanted to play the safe way and just defend our fob. 

An opinion based on actual experience. Everybody thinks they're doing the right thing, that they're being attacked by five squads, when they make the same mistake you did. They never are right, though.

Stop SuperFOBing. Stop sitting on inactive flags. It's never the right thing to do.

How can you say that you were defending the only active FOB when you can see clearly in the screenshots we had a forward FOB and HAB set up for a long time. it was after that one was set up i asked you to pull away from the uncappable point and instead reinforce where it matters. The only thing you accomplish by holding that radio is sending the enemy back to a part of the map where they are useful rather than leaving them stranded on police station why we capture their first flag. 

A word of advice for all of you people squadleading out there: If you are not on an active flag killing enemies, you are just allowing them to respawn on the right place. the best enemy is not a dead one, but one that is out of position. 

5 minutes ago, Tartantyco said:

An opinion based on actual experience. Everybody thinks they're doing the right thing, that they're being attacked by five squads, when they make the same mistake you did. They never are right, though.

Stop SuperFOBing. Stop sitting on inactive flags. It's never the right thing to do.

My opinion is also based on over 400 hours of gameplay. But not going to argue now, bye

19 minutes ago, basilevs said:

Server disappeared from in-game official list today. Is it down?

Down for maintenance untill around 15.00 UK; 16.00 CEST, 17.00 EAST EU / RUSSIA / FINLAND

I was playing on this server today, as it has the highest ping (only sever with playable connection that speaks english in england) and I firstly got banned from a squad towards the last 5min of a match because I could not get to the roof. Because I was bleeding even though I announced it through squad voice chat. I then went on to the second match and accidentally tk someone, and apolized in the chat with sorry. Few seconds later I am banned with a perma ban from the server. Kinda sucks

I get that you get permabanned for teamkilling but isn't 1 tk = permaban a bit harsh??? I have not teamkilled before and was my first time and I have been working well in a squad... Maybe the system should be improved so the person who was tk can decide the punishment...

Edited by Hallk26

17 minutes ago, Hallk26 said:

I was playing on this server today, as it has the highest ping (only sever with playable connection that speaks english in england) and I firstly got banned from a squad towards the last 5min of a match because I could not get to the roof. Because I was bleeding even though I announced it through squad voice chat. I then went on to the second match and accidentally tk someone, and apolized in the chat with sorry. Few seconds later I am banned with a perma ban from the server. Kinda sucks

I get that you get permabanned for teamkilling but isn't 1 tk = permaban a bit harsh??? I have not teamkilled before and was my first time and I have been working well in a squad... Maybe the system should be improved so the person who was tk can decide the punishment...

I have read the tk section by the way

You TK:ed out of rage because you got kicked out of transport techie that had 9 spots which I needed for my squad, you had nothing to do with us whatsoever, didn't say a word, just started shooting.

For that you seem to think that you're allowed to ruin the game BECAUSE SOMEONE KICKED YOU OUT OF A TRANSPORT? HOW DARE THEM?!

Players like you are most definitely worth a permaban since we don't want you playing this game at all.

For you information you're not only banned from our servers but from the 10+ other european servers we share bans with because they share the same thought.

" Maybe the system should be improved so the person who was tk can decide the punishment... "

Sure! That person would be.... Me.

Hi! I'm Nordic, server owner and head admin.

Oh and, running marksman kit more than 1 KILOMETER away from your Squad is not "working well" with it.

Bye. :)