Nordic

[M] MUMBLERINES TEAMWORK [ENG ONLY]

104 posts in this topic

Server Name: [M] MUMBLERINES TEAMWORK #1/2 [ENG ONLY]

DISCORD:

We've now set up a discord server for you everyone to join, in case you want to get hold of a server admin, talk about how shit Von^Snoe is at the game or how handsome I am, this would be the place:

www.MUMBLERINES.COM/DISCORD

About Mumblerines: Mumblerines is a group of players aiming to play serious Squad with high teamwork and cordination. Aiming to be the best competitive clan in the game and created by the beautiful swede Von^Snoe we consist of about 35 members right now. Mumblerines is an invite-clan only and there's no application process to join us. If we want you, we'll contact you.

Idea: Mumblerines was created as a server for people who enjoy a lot of teamwork, cordination and high quality Squad. It's aimed not to be that server who have a couple of squads that don't talk or cordinate as much.

The server will be in the "purest" form meaning every single player (including admins) have the same "privileges". There will be NO kicking for admins / friends, Squad leaders are of course allowed to "design" their squad however they like as long as they adhear to our rules.

Admins will simply keep the hackers and people who destroy the fun by not behaving out. Players who TK for grief (Kicked from a Squad trying to kill the SL for example) will be dealt with harshly.

Server Location: Kumla, Sweden

Slots: 80 (Will increase to higher as soon as possible.)

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

SERVER ETIQUETTE

•    Harassment against any gender, sexuality, race, religion or political view is not tolerated.
•    Exploiting, glitching, cheating, ghosting, trolling, griefing, etc, is not tolerated.
•    Excessively whining is concidered griefing and is not be tolerated.
•    Respect other players at all times.

SERVER RULES

•    Do not TEAMKILL, do not revenge TEAMKILL.
(if you accidently teamkill let everyone know that it was a misstake by apologising in allchat.)
•    You must use English when you are communicating ingame with other players.
•    You must join a squad or make your own squad, never stay unassigned in an active game.
•    You must coordinate with other squadleaders when you are leading a squad.
•    You must follow orders from your squadleader.
•    You must play on the contestable flags.
•    You must play together as a team.
•    You can NOT attack the enemy mainbase.
•    You can NOT advertise about other communities or clans.
•    You can NOT give the enemy team intel or information on your team.(1)
(1: Intel such as; remaining tickets, player positions, vehicle positions, flag capture status, etc.)

SQUAD MANAGEMENT

•    Squadleaders must have the Squadleader Kit.
•    Squadleaders may attack or defend a contestable objective as they see fit.
•    Squadleaders may kick players from their squad however they see fit.
•    Do not create squads with names that go against the rules.
•    It is recommended for teamplay that every full squad employs two medics.
•    No ”Free Kit” squads.(2)
(2: This does not promote teamwork or cooperative play.)

VEHICLE RULES

•    Do not abuse vehicles or the role of the vehicle.(3)
•    Do not leave vehicles unattended anywhere else but mainbase or at protected FOBs.
•    Do not destroy vehicles on your team, this is strictly prohibited.
•    Squadleaders must coordinate with eachother over the vehicles at their disposal.
(3:  Example: the role of a BTR is armored APC, it is not a private tank.)

LOW POPULATION GUIDELINES

Low population means when there is below 16vs16 players.
•    Do capture every flag up to the middlemost contestable flag(s).
•    Do not advance beyond the middlemost contestable flag(s).
•    Do not place FOBs within 200 meters of the middlemost contestable flag(s).
•    Do not advance on the enemy FOBs.
•    Do not advance on uncontestable enemy flag(s).
•    If there is an admin available, they will dictate which flag is the object of contest.
•    If you attack and gain a flag then you stay and hold it instead of advancing.
•    If an admin says something other than what is written here, then you follow their instructions.

When player counts reaches 32 players (16vs16) or when our admins broadcasts “GAME IS NOW LIVE! STANDARD RULES APPLY!” or similar message.
Once that message is broadcasted standard server rules are in effect. If no admin online to broadcast the message, Squad leaders are to relay that information to the server.

PERMANENT BAN Q&A

I intentionally Teamkilled. Can I get unbanned?

We have a zero tolerance policy on intentional Teamkilling. If an Admin investigates and concludes you intentionally Teamkilled, you will receive lifetime ban from all Mumblerines servers.
This ban is non-nogotiable and you will never be unbanned.

Why is Teamkilling such a big deal?

Squad is a game that depends on co-operation and teamwork to function.
While you may think your single act of Teamkilling was trivial, if everyone thinks they can intentionally team kill whenever they feel like it the game will ultimately become unplayable.
We must ensure that all our players can play free from the threat of being Teamkilled.

But why a permanent ban, isn't that too harsh a punishment?

For the reasons stated above we must impose the strongest deterrent possible.
And if people think that they can get unbanned for intentional Teamkilling by simply appealing to the Admins then then our policy to curb Teamkilling becomes an empty threat and will be ineffective.
We do not have the resources to operate anything other than a simple zero tolerance policy towards Teamkilling.

But I didn't know Teamkilling would get me permanently banned, why can't I get a second chance?

We prominently display a warning of our zero tolerance policy as a rolling broadcast in the server chat, it is also displayed in our server rules on our website, Steam group and Discord.
By playing on our server you agree to abide by our rules. Claiming ignorance of these rules is no defense.

If I can't play on your servers what am I supposed to do now?

We take no pleasure in permanently banning you or refusing your appeal to get unbanned, it is simply the only effective way we have right now of dealing with the problem of Teamkilling and the threat it poses towards the game.
While you may be banned from Mumblereines squad servers, there are still lots of other squad servers for you to play on.

Teamspeak: ts.mumblerines.com

Admins are available on our Teamspeak server on CET evening hours. For fastest help, get into #admin_support channel in Discord. Link at top of this post.

Come try out the server with us now, available in custom servers as we havn't recieved answer on our licensing apply yet! :)

Still waiting for our license so we're available in the custom servers tab! :)

aaaaaaaaaaaand we're licensed! Come join us :)

Easily the best server i've played on. My number one reason to join is the "SLs must have mics" rule. Definitely a dramatic improvement from any other server i've played on.
Only downside is that is always full :D

We've now set up a discord server for you everyone to join, in case you want to get hold of a server admin, talk about how shit Von^Snoe is at the game or how handsome I am, this would be the place:

https://discord.gg/XUcxaKP

Server is very laggy and unplayable. I get up to 150 ping on this server even considering it is located in Germany. On other German servers(RocketBeans, for example) I get about 20-40 ping. And it isn't only me who gets 150 ping. Average ping of all players on Mumblerines server is much higher than on others.

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, KulaGGin said:

Server is very laggy and unplayable. I get up to 150 ping on this server even considering it is located in Germany. On other German servers(RocketBeans, for example) I get about 20-40 ping. And it isn't only me who gets 150 ping. Average ping of all players on Mumblerines server is much higher than on others.

Oh honey, don't go on lying on our server because you got upset in this thread:

Now you're just pathetic.

We're the most popular EU server, I highly doubt we would if it was a lagging server. :-)

Edited by guemi

I don't know who your provider is but yours is among the few servers I experience "hiccups" with pings varying from 60 to 90ms. You might want to check if your server tick rate is actually 15hz or I don't know, has good enough hardware.

Just now, bilsantu said:

I don't know who your provider is but yours is among the few servers I experience "hiccups" with pings varying from 60 to 90ms. You might want to check if your server tick rate is actually 15hz or I don't know, has good enough hardware.

Might be related to a routing point between you and this specific server.

Do a tracert to help the admins check it, otherwise they can't check your complaint in any way, at all.

Just now, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Might be related to a routing point between you and this specific server.

Do a tracert to help the admins check it, otherwise they can't check your complaint in any way, at all.

How?

6 minutes ago, bilsantu said:

This is the server. 146.0.43.25:22471

Looks like the turktelecom router has the biggest ping raise in your route, might very well be related to that.

Different servers have different routes and routers, therefor it's very well possible that only this server is a problem server for you, because of always having the same/similar route.

3 hours ago, bilsantu said:

This is the server. 146.0.43.25:22471

The command didn't accept the port so I just used the IP. Results are below.

FixnBwB.jpg

You seem to have poor routing to the server and northen Germany I'm afraid.

I suggest you check with your ISP as they sometimes can help with these issues.

As for hardware we're running a 4.5 ghz CPU, 64 GB of DDR4 ram and a 10 gbit/s port.

The most CPU usage I've achieved is 12% and RAM like 4 GB.

Well, we found the problem at least. Thanks for your concerns.

sounds like a cool server, i will definitely hop in when I'll get some time to play :)

53 minutes ago, WarFox89 said:

sounds like a cool server, i will definitely hop in when I'll get some time to play :)

You should totally come chill with us on our discord too then :)

https://discord.gg/XUcxaKP

Cleaned up your thread :)
@janat08 you have been warned, just drop it and move on with life.

3 hours ago, Zhenya said:

I've noticed a lack of admins on this server, I hope that improves.

Sorry you got that experience.

Currently we have a total of 22 server Admins.

Most of these are located within Europe though And from your profile pic i take it you are Canadian. We are sadly lacking American based admins! So if you feel you are up to the task of being a server admin and is willing to uphold our server rules feel free to contact Nordic (guy who created this thread) about it!

Cheers!:)

Hey guys!

We were playing with four of our APG guys on your server yesterday, I was leading an awesome Squad, setting up  prime fob locations for the next flag, having fireteams working, supporting other Squads and then -------------- I get kicked. No warning, no nothing. 

So I asked myself WHY? My only explanation is this: We were driving in the Hmvee and the engine noises are apparently broken so between the engine noise and our Squad talking u can't understand anything else. To just kick me without saying my actual NAME so I can distinguish the chatter or writing a quick message in Say_team was kind of a dick move.

Since we are all one community and we all play in the CCFNs and what not together, maybe next time, just try and yell at me again so I can actually hear you over the sound of war. Much love!

Edited by Haver

Server message interval is too short. They are long, frequent thus distracting.