Sign in to follow this  
BC11

Founder tags

Basically I ordered the squad leader pack a while ago but after following the guidelines to get the founder tag and items, I still haven't got it. Just curious if anyone would know how to help.

you need to redeem the code you received in the last 2 weeks, then launch squad (to add the items to your steam inventory)
then you come on the forums and click the "link steam account" button on the blue bar on the top. this will get your founder tags,

as for in-game, founder tags are not activate yet, and only some skins are activated. There is currently a few issues with them showing up though, it may take a few steam reboots to see the options in the settings menu.

On 5/27/2016 at 9:09 PM, SuicidalChair said:

you need to redeem the code you received in the last 2 weeks, then launch squad (to add the items to your steam inventory)
then you come on the forums and click the "link steam account" button on the blue bar on the top. this will get your founder tags,

as for in-game, founder tags are not activate yet, and only some skins are activated. There is currently a few issues with them showing up though, it may take a few steam reboots to see the options in the settings menu.

Do you know if this is still true?  I enabled on the skins today and went in game and none of them seem to show anything.

56 minutes ago, Ego said:

Do you know if this is still true?  I enabled on the skins today and went in game and none of them seem to show anything.

I've heard they don't work for squad leaders yet, but at this moment in time i'm not 100% sure which skins are working and how.

I don't get when the skins work either. Seems to be about 50% of the time for me.

3 minutes ago, Mumble said:

I don't get when the skins work either. Seems to be about 50% of the time for me.

I took a few versions off and just noticed they added them yesterday.  Had them all enabled since, and yet to see a skin on any of the guns.

Thanks for the reply.