[FC.] highendsmoker

Still low FPS on AMD

1 hour ago, Prod. said:

i feel you man ! this is really frustrating!

that update is complete rubbish, that was a Mickey Mouse Job by the devs!

Well, it is but i wouldn't call it rubbish. I guess for the Intel people it's quite fun ;)

I also tried manually forcing shadows and ao completely off in the .ini, but everytime I start the game, shadows are set back to 0 which means low not off.

What's the shadow parameters value for completely off? I just tried leaving it blank, is it "off" or "false" or negative int value?

Basically everything on low (sound also) and still 20 - 25 FPS on full 72 server. Below 50 players I get steady 45 - 60.

FX 6300
R9 280X

(this is on 6.1)

Ah, it feels good having 60+ FPS on epic settings + sweetfx!

I'll stop rubbing it in and see myself out.

1 hour ago, [FC.] highendsmoker said:

Well, it is but i wouldn't call it rubbish. I guess for the Intel people it's quite fun ;)

I also tried manually forcing shadows and ao completely off in the .ini, but everytime I start the game, shadows are set back to 0 which means low not off.

What's the shadow parameters value for completely off? I just tried leaving it blank, is it "off" or "false" or negative int value?

some of the intel guys have problems aswell ! some maps have pitch black shadows, performance got worse, 50. cal bugs.......etc. ! thats why i say its rubbish work, its like giving your car to a mechanic and he is not checking the screws, not tightening them, forgets to change oil, leaving the car dirty and then giving it back to you........simply low quality of work !

and for me its the same with shadows ! everytime i start the game shadows are low, no way to turn them off !

i just hope that they will fix that! and maybe really test things, seems like they didnt test it !

12 minutes ago, Prod. said:

some of the intel guys have problems aswell ! some maps have pitch black shadows, performance got worse, 50. cal bugs.......etc. ! thats why i say its rubbish work, its like giving your car to a mechanic and he is not checking the screws, not tightening them, forgets to change oil, leaving the car dirty and then giving it back to you........simply low quality of work !

and for me its the same with shadows ! everytime i start the game shadows are low, no way to turn them off !

i just hope that they will fix that! and maybe really test things, seems like they didnt test it !

They tested it thoroughly. It's impossible to test on every single type of configuration. Rest assured that the team are working on it.

I think they've forced shadows must be on. Did you Set the gameusersettings.ini to read only after you edit it?

Same here, low (unplayable) fps no matter what settings I use.

Phenom II X6 3,2GHz (1090T)

GTX 970 Strix

8GB RAM

SSD 250GB Samsung EVO 850

Can't belive that every game I try is running just fine (Witcher 3, Overwatch) on max settings, just this one doesn't. I have like 120fps on firing range and then 17 when combat in city.

Yep this is forgotten UE testing for AMD and alpha state of a game. This both things together is damn bad mixture.

So before the patch i had a good 60 - 80 fps on empty server

and a 20 to 30 fps on a 72 player server with lag spike now and then when player using the voip or hearing shooting.

Low setting or epic setting was not changing anything

So after the patch, i went back and try again, Same fps on empty server(60fps and above) but once i get near player it go down to 30 but no lagspike anymore,

I also try the low quality sound, there is no differences.

i thought at least see a difference between n low quality sound on and off,  but nothing,

I can play now tho but when you are used to play at 60fps+  everygame and then back at 30,, 

ewww i can't

Spec;

FX 8350

GTX 980

16GB Ram 1600mhz

win10

Edited by sk8chalif