TacticalBeard

missing founder items

so i haven't been in squad or on the forum in a month or so and i noticed a link steam to the forum so ive done that and i dont have my founder forum tag or my in game founder skins. any one els have this issue? do i just have to wait a few hours for things to work out or do i need to get a hold of support?.

A Steam key was sent to the email account you associated with your Kickstarter pledge. Redeem it like you would any other Steam key (GamesActivate a Product on Steam). Your items will show up as DLC on the Squad page in your library, and your forum badge will be unlocked.

24 minutes ago, Grey said:

A Steam key was sent to the email account you associated with your Kickstarter pledge. Redeem it like you would any other Steam key (GamesActivate a Product on Steam). Your items will show up as DLC on the Squad page in your library, and your forum badge will be unlocked.

Thank you so much for the help i compleetly forgot to check my other email

Since there is already a thread for it i guess ill ask here.

i supported the kickstarter at commander level, got my game keys and played a bunch early on. which i thought was fine.

fast forward to today when i hear the founder skins are in game, turns out i never got my founder stuff other than the game. (both the pre steam versions and the steam versions worked for me)

so did i miss somthing? if i was supposed to get a new email i have not and i have linked my steam account with this site multiple times

Edited by jayjoe

Had the same problem. Found the Steam key in an email sent on 29 April titled:  Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack

5 minutes ago, Jangman8995 said:

Had the same problem. Found the Steam key in an email sent on 29 April titled:  Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack

Thank you, found it in my trash which means i guess im just an idiot for not doing it when i got the email

Edited by jayjoe
forgot "not", really am an idiot

yhea just realized I had to redeem the email did so but still cant activate the skins 

Just now, Tbova said:

yhea just realized I had to redeem the email did so but still cant activate the skins 

if you have it, it will show under DLC. 

when you got it it might not show up, just restart and they showed for me

It doesn't work in Firing Range yet. It wasn't working every time in the main menu, but restarted my computer and now it works fine in actual games.

10 minutes ago, jayjoe said:

12 minutes ago, Tbova said:

if you have it, it will show under DLC. 

when you got it it might not show up, just restart and they showed for me

ok I fixed it thanks

Edited by Tbova