First of all, congratulations on hitting the first stretch goal, and congratulations to the community for not picking a garbage map. We can all sleep easy knowing that neither Muttrah or Kashan will be remade.

So, we know that we will be getting Fool's Road, but what happens if we are not to make it to the Russian Forces stretch goal? Will Fool's Road be a US vs. Taliban map?

Also, if Russians are implemented into Fool's Road, will we see the return of the Chechen forces? The only thing that really needs to be done for them is character models, as they can otherwise use the same equipment and assets as the Taliban

Muttrah FTW lol, the vote for the map remakes hasnt beginning yet....

Oh, I thought that Fool's Road was the winner.

I'm still hoping for no Muttrah or Kashan, I think they are overrated and overplayed.

First of all, congratulations on hitting the first stretch goal, and congratulations to the community for not picking a garbage map. We can all sleep easy knowing that neither Muttrah or Kashan will be remade.

So, we know that we will be getting Fool's Road, but what happens if we are not to make it to the Russian Forces stretch goal? Will Fool's Road be a US vs. Taliban map?

Also, if Russians are implemented into Fool's Road, will we see the return of the Chechen forces? The only thing that really needs to be done for them is character models, as they can otherwise use the same equipment and assets as the Taliban

you do understand that russian forces will be made anyway right? all the stretch goals will be made even if we dont make the goals with the KS

I'm hopin Korengal Valley is a choice. Can only imagine what UE4 could do with valley/cave combat.

The Squad devs already seem to be focusing on the Afghan theatre a fair bit, so something other than Korengal would be more reasonable imo. An urban map perhaps, I think we all want to see how thats going to work out in Squad.

The Squad devs already seem to be focusing on the Afghan theatre a fair bit, so something other than Korengal would be more reasonable imo. An urban map perhaps, I think we all want to see how thats going to work out in Squad.

As in a urban map taking place in Afghanistan? That seems like it would be really interesting.

I like Fools Road as the first map..I hope the second one will be something urban so the team has a goal for working towards urban map assets. I love city fighting!

As in a urban map taking place in Afghanistan? That seems like it would be really interesting.

I was thinking more along the lines of (the loved/despised) Muttrah, or hopefully more like Operation Marlin/Dragon Fly. Or a reimagined Iron Ridge with massively expanded urban areas would be sick. Maybe something similar with Jabal where Jabal city is actually a city.

I would love to see a non insurgent/taliban map. Just for the sake of fuck asymmetrical.

I'll be voting for a map remake that either has the russians in or MEC. But no afganistan/taliban map.

I would love to see a non insurgent/taliban map. Just for the sake of fuck asymmetrical.

I'll be voting for a map remake that either has the russians in or MEC. But no afganistan/taliban map.

Dovre dovre dovre dovre...or Nuijamaa if yoy like the french :)

you do understand that russian forces will be made anyway right? all the stretch goals will be made even if we dont make the goals with the KS

Yes, Zeno. I did understand this, however the stretch goal was to fund the creation of the map (which includes Fool's Road), so I assume we'll be seeing it on release of the Pre-Alpha, maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt we'll see Russian forces that fast.

I don't know if they will include the map with US vs. Taliban as a placeholder before implementing Russian forces or not. Maybe they won't even release the map until they have Russian forces.