Boxknife

Founder Weapon Skins

On 8/22/2017 at 4:45 AM, PROTOCOL said:

Hey @Odin, did you guys fix the steam issue? I was in several Multiplayer matches today and my US Founder weapon skins loaded every time. I'll check again tomorrow to see if its still working. Others in the server noticed and asked me a ton of questions, not sure if its officially fixed or I just lucked up. 

Steam fixed its issue in new api.

Weapon skins are working in 9.8, enjoy

Don't really know where to post this, but does the backer skins work for v10? Mine doesn't seem to be working and I have had troubles with mine for quite some time in general.

Only saw them appear while i was in the Shooting Range this week, never seen them online in V10

Edited by Sgt. Veld

Last time this occurred it was a Steam issue, not sure if it's the same issue. Seemed to resurface after v10. Should be a easy fix since there's some history w/resolving. 

Yep, the problem is known and will be fixed in the future. As long as you find the weapons in your Steam inventory you don´t have to worry.

Any words of when it will be fixed? Also as they have changed the versions of M4s how will it work out? Besides will there ever be on all weapons besides just the ones right now as since the faction additions + loadout changes there isnt many kits using these weapons

3 minutes ago, OliTiv said:

Any words of when it will be fixed? Also as they have changed the versions of M4s how will it work out? Besides will there ever be on all weapons besides just the ones right now as since the faction additions + loadout changes there isnt many kits using these weapons

I dont think there is any ETA when the current skins will be fixed/able to be used again and also no info about any future skins.

the American skin is awesome, but the AK is not that nice. it would be pretty awesome if they changed it so that founders got a tastefully done Golden AK which is in dull rugged condition. something that gives off a more obvious difference like the American counterpart.

6 hours ago, Parry said:

the American skin is awesome, but the AK is not that nice. it would be pretty awesome if they changed it so that founders got a tastefully done Golden AK which is in dull rugged condition. something that gives off a more obvious difference like the American counterpart.

Ya, with a pink stock, a camo silencer & a pokemon sticker on the mag right ?

On 3/3/2018 at 12:30 AM, Sgt_Dogface said:

Ya, with a pink stock, a camo silencer & a pokemon sticker on the mag right ?

Yea and maybe we can list your IQ on it too! that would be awesome. you completely missed the point of my comment...

6 hours ago, danielritual said:

my skins doesnt work..

Please read the last posts on this thread, no ones skins are working at the moment.

I was always wondering what those two items called "Sqad Leader" and "Founder" do. Are they any kind of ingame patches for your soldiers uniform?

I did not found any clarification in the forums what they are good for. And here on the forums it looks like, that even here, the founder bagdes have been removed?

sq.PNG

22 minutes ago, Moe2k said:

I was always wondering what those two items called "Sqad Leader" and "Founder" do. Are they any kind of ingame patches for your soldiers uniform?

I did not found any clarification in the forums what they are good for. And here on the forums it looks like, that even here, the founder bagdes have been removed?

sq.PNG

Yes, the founder patched even worked for a small time frame I think in alpha 8?(In game patch on your shoulder) They will be usable again some time in the future, just not a high priority at the moment from what I know.

The founder patches were before V7 because I remember playing in CCFN and killing two guys, when I looked at them I see their founder patches so I knew they where Redcoats ;)