Boxknife

Founder Weapon Skins

108 posts in this topic

it seems like the system is very buged. For me i have all the options and i linked my account. Acroding to other players i have the founders patch, i have the weapons every now and then but it seems random. Can we get an official word on this?

57 minutes ago, garack said:

...Acroding to other players i have the founders patch, i have the weapons every now and then but it seems random. Can we get an official word on this?

Non official here but I can confirm again that it is hit and miss at the moment, sometimes they work, sometimes they don´t.

2 hours ago, garack said:

it seems like the system is very buged. For me i have all the options and i linked my account. Acroding to other players i have the founders patch, i have the weapons every now and then but it seems random. Can we get an official word on this?

If you look down at the right angle or to your sides while driving a vehicle you should be able to see the patch. I don't think it is on insurgents, though it would be nice to seen it woven into their jacket or something.

Edited by Catindabox

Enabled all in my menu, have not seen any other skin for the weapons as of yet hope to see them soon ^^

Posted (edited)

I have the founder patch in my inventory along with all the skins but the patches aren't in game settings for me. Only just realised I should have it :')

Edited by CoNzz

13 minutes ago, CoNzz said:

I have the founder patch in my inventory along with all the skins but the patches aren't in game settings for me. Only just realised I should have it :')

Have you linked your Steam account yet?

oFyrLhy.png

18 minutes ago, DesmoLocke said:

Have you linked your Steam account yet?

oFyrLhy.png

Yeah. Just logged into steam and loaded up squad and its there now :$, I did what someone suggested which was opened steam inventory exit steam and then open it again. Thanks for helping me twice tonight though Locke!

Posted (edited)

I Pledged for the commander pack

But i dont have the skins.

There is other way to get it?

i linked my steam key, but i dont have founder patch or anything.

Edited by Hika

Did you check the "game settings" in game? You have to activate them in-game. You should also see the DLC in steam

now fixed,

But they work in some servers only

thats normal?

4 hours ago, Hika said:

now fixed,

But they work in some servers only

thats normal?

Its kind of a hit and miss at the moment I think. Sometimes they work sometimes they just wont work.

At least that is how it is for me at the moment.

On 5/27/2016 at 9:20 AM, Jimieus said:

Just wondering - does the person I gave the key too get these skins also? Would love some clarification on this as I thought they did?

no,just a person who bought SQUAD game.(commander and higher have more then one key)

HI 

I have the same issue i bought the clan pack and i dont have the skins either.

Posted (edited)

I can't seem to make the skins work as a clan founder either, I have them in my steam items, and I set everything in the options on, but still nothing seen in game.

Edited by Paine

Okay, yea there is definitely a bug going on hopefully will be fixed in next update.  

Posted (edited)

I have never seen the weapons skins except at the firing range, doesnt seem to work for me in the servers.

The founder patch that is suppose to be on the player model is still a mystery for me, doesnt show up period.

Edited by Cpt.CuckooBeware

Ever since the Steam Inventory bug in v8.7 (I think?) Commander weapon skins haven't been working, although they are still visible in the Game Settings menu. 

I'm not sure if the bug has been fixed, but the weapon skins have still not been working as of v9.3.

This is known as a part of the steam inventory issue. We are working to correct the issue. @Enigmatic

Mine work sometimes, only seem to get the m4 ironsight to work though.

Its odd, because some servers i get the green text in the left corner saying they are added. But  they still don't show on my weapon when i spawn. 

1 hour ago, steffenbk1 said:

Its odd, because some servers i get the green text in the left corner saying they are added. But  they still don't show on my weapon when i spawn. 

I get the green text in the corner about the skin/weapon drop too. Last week, I was in the firing range and the skin loaded... I then hopped on a server and it also loaded in game. A few new players were shocked... I haven't seen it load since so I guess its still kind of bugged. I hope it gets addressed from what I've read it's a steam issue.

My load green but never in game.. they used to work.. lol im a hakor!

On 7/6/2017 at 1:27 AM, Para said:

Same - Used to work while they got added, but haven't really worked ever since.

However the founders patch works fine :S

On 6/6/2017 at 5:27 PM, Para said:

xDxDxD