Boxknife

Founder Weapon Skins

95 posts in this topic

I can see them in the Settings menu but when I click apply all of the menu items disappear.

I did the steam link here on the forums. So I also need to somehow activate my founder game key?

On 18/06/2016 at 4:52 PM, Enigmatic said:

I did the steam link here on the forums. So I also need to somehow activate my founder game key?

You should of recieved a email from Offworld with a Steam code for the skins & soundtrack.

I've linked my account, I can see the items in my inventory, I have restarted steam and computer several times.. but still there is no option ingame to enable the skins :/

55 minutes ago, BrossParavoss said:

Hello guys. Sorry for off-topics.

I'm very interesting in to be a founder of SQUAD. How can I do this?

You joined to late bro. Last date to have the opportunity to be a founder was November 30th 2015

Hey Guys I know this is an old topic, but I can't see my skins in the settings UI either. I have no options at the bottom to enable any perks from Steam, and I do have the soundtrack and Squad Leader Perks installed. Very interesting. Any help would be appreciated. Thx!

ive noticed sometimes skins dont appear in certain kits.  i love how the grenadier m4 is tan but then switch to grenade launcher it pulls out black m4. lol

4 minutes ago, Arrygon said:

how to become a founder ?

If you purchased Squad on kickstarter or before alpha release, then you are a founder, otherwise you can not become a founder any longer.

I have 4 skins unlocked in my options. Haven't witnessed them in game yet, however.

the skins are for these founders... they give money for the devs... so i dont think that you can get excat the same skins without being a founder... maybe other skins

On 14. 11. 2016 at 8:01 AM, PokerJack said:

I have 4 skins unlocked in my options. Haven't witnessed them in game yet, however.

you need to enable the skins also in game settings. though the option not always comes up.

The badge works for me.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Arrygon said:

Can we expect more skins ?

There should be a founder skin for each variant of the AK74 and M4A1 (meaning the variants of the attachments), but we haven't gotten an update on those since the release of the few that are currently out.

Unless you're referring to non-founder skins, which in that case, no clue, sorry.

hey, so i was enjoying the weapon skins/player skins/patches etc, but for some reason they have all disappeared from my menu ?

14 minutes ago, Eliman8 said:

hey, so i was enjoying the weapon skins/player skins/patches etc, but for some reason they have all disappeared from my menu ?

Probably because you only had them from a bug. These are for people that backed the game as a Founder. If you don't have a Founder patch on the forums and your steam account linked then you won't have access to Founder stuff.

I bought the Squad Leader Tier ($70) back in November 2015 does this make me eligible for the weapon skins. I have linked my account to the forums and can see the inventory options for the skins in my game settings but nothing appears in game. Is this a patch bug or am I just not meant to have the skins?? please help.