Boxknife

Founder Weapon Skins

108 posts in this topic
Just now, John Chambers said:

So what we are supposed to see in game with Rifleman tag for example ?  weapon skin ? camo skin ? something with name ?

You get the backer tag in the forums and ingame(ingame will be at a later stage of development) and you got the game for less money then on steam ;)

See here:

kickstarter_chart_v3.jpg

i habe the skins in my steam inventory and i restartet steam a thousend times but i dont have the option to activate them in the menue

what should i do now?

I see the Sqd Ldr perks in my DLC, but still no options in game...

On 5/26/2016 at 4:56 PM, Cpt. SpinOut said:

I also don't have the founder pack in "Game Settnigs"

Anyone who doesn't have the ingame options need to re-link their accounts via link at top of forums...

Hello 

I linked my steam acc to forums today but i am not gething any stuff in game. I bought squad leader pack and i wanted the in game camo for rifles etc. In game settings, i dont have any options to enable.

Any help plz or who can i contact about this?

I never got any email with sound tracks or any other key except the game key.

ty

Edited by PacoST

Hey there guys,

so i backed the game on kickstarter with commander - founder level back in the days, but i dont have anything in my steam inventory nor do i have an option in the game settings for skins (or the founder tag in forums). I also did not receive an email with a separate key for the commander stuff. Can someone tell me what to do or who to contact?

thanks in advance :)

EDIT: support sorted it out for me. thanks to the squad support! :D

Edited by revolverheld

Not sure if this is working for me either :( Have linked steam account and defo bought a founders pack

Edited by T.Mortensen

I'm not a Founder but i want some skins too :P

On 29/05/2016 at 7:49 PM, PacoST said:

Hello 

I linked my steam acc to forums today but i am not gething any stuff in game. I bought squad leader pack and i wanted the in game camo for rifles etc. In game settings, i dont have any options to enable.

Any help plz or who can i contact about this?

I never got any email with sound tracks or any other key except the game key.

ty

Paco,

I had the same issues, check your email inbox where you received the game code. It is part of soundtrack and backers release email.

there is a code in the second half of the email that you must redeem through steam.

Not the most obvious of things!

Additionally you have to re-link your steam account to this forum!

KR,

t.mortensen

can someone point me to a picture list of all founders skims? tnx

22 minutes ago, JozoNalozil said:

can someone point me to a picture list of all founders skims? tnx

What this....

foundersskin.jpg

Skin works fine for me on the Rifleman with aimpoint, not on grenadier nor SL though.

13 hours ago, EElkjaer said:

Skin works fine for me on the Rifleman with aimpoint, not on grenadier nor SL though

Works for me on Grenadier. 

But yea, for some reason, it doesn't work on all classes. Also, when using the grenadier kit, the skin is activated when you've got the "bullet mode" on, but you just get a regular black skin when you pull out the "grenade mode". It's pretty funny if you think about that would mean in real life xD

6 minutes ago, molomo58 said:

Works for me on Grenadier. 

But yea, for some reason, it doesn't work on all classes. Also, when using the grenadier kit, the skin is activated when you've got the "bullet mode" on, but you just get a regular black skin when you pull out the "grenade mode". It's pretty funny if you think about that would mean in real life xD

Lol that is a funny bug :D

i just went in to my steam inventory closed steam go into game my prob was fixed

Can someone please help, i bought the squad leader edition of the game and received early alpha access yet have not gotten a key to redeem my skins or soundtrack. Please help me!

Thank you in advance.

Note: It appears that i may have lost the email i received for my perks, so i may need to have that resent if possible.

Edited by Bones687

I have a linked steam account with joinsquad. In steam I have sondtrack and commander perks dlcs active yet I do not have the option to turn on skins in game settings. What gives?

Hey guys, I think I have figured something out. 

I'm not 100% sure, but I have the impression that the options for the founder skins is only when you are in server/shooting range.

I don't remember seeing the options in the main menu.

Should be under game settings, and at the bottom of the page when you are in a server..