Boxknife

Founder Weapon Skins

108 posts in this topic

there should be an option in the settings to turn them on, if you have actually redeemed the founder code (I see you dont have founder tags on the forum so just wondering)

Speaking of which, I purchased the founder pack also and was wondering because it also states we get the Soundtrack album that's released with Squad. I haven't seen it yet, so I wasn't sure if we were going to get that either as well. I don't have my Founder tags either and I purchased the Founder one also.

Edited by Annoying Rooster

Founders Perks: Skin Additions

Founders Skins have been added back to the game! If you backed us on Kickstarter or pre-ordered at the Founders level, you now have access to your ingame item rewards. They are disabled by default, so you need to go into your Game Settings and enable the skins you want to use. Note: The Founders Patches for the character models are still being worked on, so while the options are there in the menu, they are nonfunctional.WYrQemg.jpg

My question is do the skins only work for Rifleman ? Because I can't seem to get them to work on Squad Leader Kits.

Link at the top of the forums to link your steam account for the founders patch on forums

I have the Founder skin in my steam inventory but i'm missing the Steam Inventory options in Sqauds main menu.

So i brought the squad leader pack as kickstarter and linked my steam account, should i be eligible for these skins?

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstorm said:

I have the Founder skin in my steam inventory but i'm missing the Steam Inventory options in Sqauds main menu.

Yeah it was buggy for me 2, I had to restart for it to pop up. Sometimes it shows up and some times it doesn't

Just now, T B1zzle said:

Yeah it was buggy for me 2, I had to restart for it to pop up. Sometimes it shows up and some times it doesn't

Thanks for the hint ^^

Yeah, the option menu seems to be buggy. Try restarting your game if you dont see it at the bottom of your "game settings" tab. Also, i dont think the skins are working on the firing range, you have to join a server for them to work. On top of that they arent implemented for all kits/weapon configurations (yet?), the scoped versions and the "recruit" kit dont have skins for example.

First it wasn't working for me either. I checked my steam inventory, where the rewards were displayed. I just restartet steam and now I got those options ready to enable in the game settings tab :)

ok so i haven't played in a month or looked at the forum. it seems i dont have my founder forum icon or my in game skins i just did the link my steam account at the top of the screen and restarted both the game and steam and dont seem to have them. do i need to contact support or just wait a bit?

Edited by TacticalBeard

Just wondering - does the person I gave the key too get these skins also? Would love some clarification on this as I thought they did?

17 minutes ago, Jimieus said:

Just wondering - does the person I gave the key too get these skins also? Would love some clarification on this as I thought they did?

From what I understand if you recived multiple keys they are only standard game keys.

The only key that gives you skins is the one they email you for the perks itself which is completely seperate from the keys you recived for kickstarter. For instance I ordered Ranger edition, I recived 3 standard game keys & they emailed me a seperate key for my Ranger perks.

Hmm, I activated my rifleman thingy, but the guns look the same. Are we supposed to have new weapon skins, or just some sort of patch on our shoulder, or what?

I bought squad leader pack but I cant take skin. what happen?

Edited by dcba8340

5 minutes ago, dcba8340 said:

I bought squad leader pack but I cant take skin. what happen?

You also do not have your forum tag, so I assume you did not activate your "swag" key on steam yet?

See this post:

5 minutes ago, koschilein said:

You also do not have your forum tag, so I assume you did not activate your "swag" key on steam yet?

See this post:

I linked to steam but nothing changed

2 minutes ago, dcba8340 said:

I linked to steam but nothing changed

Did you activate the key you got on steam? The one with the soundtrack and so on?

EDT: Not the game key, you should have gotten another key about 1-2 months ago.

I've activated the key on steam, steam was already linked to my forum account. So i should be the founder badge on the forum and weapons in game activate soon?

7 minutes ago, D. McCann said:

I've activated the key on steam, steam was already linked to my forum account. So i should be the founder badge on the forum and weapons in game activate soon?

Well your founder tag is already here ;)

So what we are supposed to see in game with Rifleman tag for example ?  weapon skin ? camo skin ? something with name ?