Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 6

Nice patch, the light is much better on many maps (Gorodok is now well colored, also i tested Fools Road who is also nicer)

And I'm not sure but i feel like i gain some fps (maybe 5-10 fps)

Well done devs

740 MB patch...something tells me a certain something else might be here ready for next version something rhyming with eagles :P

8 hours ago, Merlin said:

Attempted fix for playercount issues that servers have been experiencing

Does this mean the reserve slots are fixed too?

Is there going to be a Gorodok feedback thread? I already have a list of things to report, despite not playing so much on that map :) 

53 minutes ago, molomo58 said:

Is there going to be a Gorodok feedback thread? I already have a list of things to report, despite not playing so much on that map :) 

Edt: *I'm talking bolloxs*

7 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Indeed you may buddy...I think our @Merlin wants feedback in this thread... :)

Oh copy, thanks!

Edit: Are you sure though @Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX? My reports aren't relevant to the VOIP bug.

Edited by molomo58

19 minutes ago, molomo58 said:

Oh copy, thanks!

Edit: Are you sure though @Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX? My reports aren't relevant to the VOIP bug.

just make a new thread with the same title as the the other map feedback ones and Im sure it will get noticed and pinned. 

and yes that other thread is feed back for the voip issue only

10 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

No your right mate...It's about VOIP bugs...I'm stupid,didn't see all the context in my small screen.

I think you got the wrong person :P

3 minutes ago, koschilein said:

Small screen... ;) 

8 minutes ago, koschilein said:

FFS...Whats wrong today with me? Heavy night,sorry folks...Back to bed.lolz!

Was meant for @molomo58

42 minutes ago, molomo58 said:

Oh copy, thanks!

Sorry dude!.

Edt: Big screen now.. :ph34r:

Alpha 6.2 is beautiful and runs fantastically well!  Gorodok is now jaw droppingly gorgeous with the refined lighting and Fools Road is also much improved, not only that but my FPS are back up in the fluid region on most of the maps. I'm a happy camper!

http://imgur.com/a/cVsdE

gJcslRN.jpg

2cLedJ8.jpg

Edited by rainey06au
More detail

1 hour ago, rainey06au said:

Alpha 6.2 is beautiful and runs fantastically well!  Gorodok is now jaw droppingly gorgeous with the refined lighting and Fools Road is also much improved, not only that but my FPS are back up in the fluid region on most of the maps. I'm a happy camper!

http://imgur.com/a/cVsdE

gJcslRN.jpg

2cLedJ8.jpg

I noticed the skies are jaw dropping after V6. Is TrueSky in now? 

My stutter is completely gone when people use voice chat. Well done and thank you devs! 

But...

Is there anyone out there having more than 15 to 30 fps with fx 8320 (overclocked) and 660ti or similar systems? OR I'M SO BUYING A NEW PC.

Even if I turn aa, msaa, ao off, put shadows low, view distance to high, res scale to 100, effects high, all the other things are set to off or ini edited:

Done this. And this:

Go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Open GameUserSettings and CTRL+F,
search for ShadowQuality and change both values to "0".
Then right click GameUserSettings and click properties,
set it to "Read-only" so they don't change.

To be honest, this gives me still 18-22 fps in crowded firefights and sometimes hits 8-12 but very rare! Happened like one or two.
In certain maps i get 50-60 fps without enemy contact. 

Basically what I'm trying to learn is, is this the fps amount what my system could get. Will I get this FPS when this game is released since we are shutting the AMD case down. I will buy a new pc for myself but I may gift this one to my GF so we can play together. Need to learn that and upgrade this one aswell.