Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 6

wow it got stuck while installing ... i paused it and started it again .. and it downloads everything again -.-

1 minute ago, Silverspeed said:

First impression?  Big disappointment :|

No one is going to take you seriously without some type of explanation. You seem like your just trolling. 

Just now, Scotty Dont NZ said:

No one is going to take you seriously without some type of explanation. You seem like your just trolling. 

Graphics look worse, performance not better might be worse .. alt tabed out of the game and when I return black screen!!! First impressions within 10 minutes.. Now go back to your kitchen!

18 minutes ago, Dundish said:

FATAL ERROR. UE4 Crached, when I disconected from a server.

Hmmm. Now I can't even get into the game anymore. I see the Loading screen a second and then it's BLACK....

To close I need to End Task in Task Manager. SQUAD use ~900mb memory in black screen.

Enabled founder skins in options, not working, even after death/getting new M4 from an ammo crate

i cant even download or install it .. the max downloadable amount is rising steadily ... it is now at 3.5 gb 

Seriously guys I hope you have a QA team testing the game before releasing patches, if not please hire some QA people for Christ sake!

I waited for almost 3 months last I played and now I'm even more disappointed!!

Edited by Silverspeed

2 minutes ago, Silverspeed said:

Seriously guys I hope you have a QA team testing the game before releasing patches, if not please hire some QA people for Christ sake!

I waited for almost 3 months last I played and now I'm even more disappointed!!

Stop whining, it's Alpha and bugs are to be expected.

I don't see an option for Founder skin in-game. No biggie. Anyone else?

16 minutes ago, zeep said:

I don't see an option for Founder skin in-game. No biggie. Anyone else?

Yeah, I'm not seeing the option either.

Edit: Verified my game cache and I see the option now.

8 minutes ago, Silverspeed said:

Graphics look worse, performance not better might be worse .. alt tabed out of the game and when I return black screen!!! First impressions within 10 minutes.. Now go back to your kitchen!

Check you graphics settings, they should be wiped because the devs have changed some things. 

3 minutes ago, carmikaze said:

Stop whining, it's Alpha and bugs are to be expected.

Bugs? the game runs like really bad and graphics are awful!!  One step forward two backwards fanboy!

Edited by Silverspeed

currently at 3.8 of 4 gb and both sides rising ... does this download have an end?

was getting 18fps.... put all graphics to low, still getting 18fps, exited game to see if that would update graphics settings now, game gets stuck at startup screen and freezes up my computer.....

Big disappointment too, the performance is alot worse and the graphics look MUCH worse, the shadows somehow keep changing as you move, contrast is f***d up, the aliasing is really bad. Before i could easily use 140% resolution scale but now it looks impossible.

Weird update

Just now, hexx said:

was getting 18fps.... put all graphics to low, still getting 18fps, exited game to see if that would update graphics settings now, game gets stuck at startup screen and freezes up my computer.....

Same here " FATAL ERROR. UE4 Crached, when I disconected from a server.

Hmmm. Now I can't even get into the game anymore. I see the Loading screen a second and then it's BLACK....

To close I need to End Task in Task Manager. SQUAD use ~900mb memory in black screen"

I read this thread with excitement and nervousness as it's great to see so many people being supportive and loving the game, on the other hand...some of these negative posts really annoy me... especially the one liners that aren't even constructive. 

To reiterate. The game is in Alpha...it should be expected for things to get worse...better...worse...the same....better....

The devs are doing an amazing job and this is an undertaking of something that has never ever been done before, from the ground up. So with this in mind, my hat goes off to you devs, crack on, your doing a great job and every release is a step forward. 

To the non-constructive feedback flingers.... buck up, grab your rifle and get on the battlefield... or just be patient. 

Cheers Devs... Great work. 

Mav B|

seriously if your going to provide negative feedback at least be constructive about it.
saying "its worse" or "dissapointed" is not helpful, give us statistics and error codes so we can help and rectify the issue.

Tell me which map gave you bad performance
what was your FPS
what error code did you receive.
what issue are you experiencing in detail.

Have not tried the update yet, Could these problems be related to servers not updated yet?

Edited by Smiley_ie