Chuc

Alpha Version 6 Released

I love this update, but there is one thing I do not like. We can't double stack deployables anymore. How are we supposed to seal some sections of the compounds if we want? How are we going to get on the high roof without double stacking ladders on hesco block? Are there new preset double stack deployables, preferably ones that enemy players can't jump crouch over?

Will the game now use the sound enhancements such as focus, occlusion and spatialization?

Sound occlusion is awesome: 

When i click on the time in the update blog post this leads me to a timezone page where the date and time is displayed, but the date is March 22 2016 17:00 UTC

anybody else having this issue?

Never the less awesome patch notes. I can't wait for tomorrow

35 minutes ago, Spartan4 said:

what exactly does the low sound option for amd do?, does it make the quality of sound worse?

less full..   a low calorie version

Super exciting news! To go to work or not? uh ohhhh...

7 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

less full..   a low calorie version

What does that mean? less channels? more compressed?

Edited by wh173

1 hour ago, LetsRock said:

Just Updated 15Mb from Steam. What's with that ?

That's the lube for V6 ahah

When was toast added to the game? And when's garbage day? So I can make sure the bug is gone... 

Edit:

will there be dynamic garbage collection now in addition to the dynamic day/night cycle we'll get with truesky? Will there also be dynamic days of prayer for the insurgent faction?

Edited by NotBrad
Ayy lmao

OMFG SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I WANT TO RUN AROUND THE OFFICE NAKED AND SLAP PEOPLE IN THE FACE WITH MY *****!!!!

3 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

OMFG SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I WANT TO RUN AROUND THE OFFICE NAKED AND SLAP PEOPLE IN THE FACE WITH MY *****!!!!

What are you slapping them with that has both 5 letters and needs to be censored? I'm honestly curious... Unless it's the obvious p-word... But that's uninspired.

Just now, NotBrad said:

What are you slapping them with that has both 5 letters and needs to be censored? I'm honestly curious...

Balls? xD

slapping people with your balls sounds pretty difficult but i think the excitement of v6 release will give me the power to do it

29 minutes ago, Lio said:

That's the lube for V6 ahah

I don't know but that 15mb directx update made my gpu usage from %30-40 to 99. That could be my local issue but anyway..