I saw no threads similiar to this so I opened one. 
This is one of the worst gameplay videos I have seen for Squad. This weird guy is playing Squad with Console Controller. His commentary is sooo wrong on many levels, they do not talk in the game to their squad members but on teamspeak aswell. The guy has 69 thousand Subscribers on youtube, how is that even possible?
***Literally CANCER***

Check it out: 

Edited by Rainmaker

15 minutes ago, NanoAgeWarrior said:

This guy has that "I'm an entitled little bitch" voice, like that bluedrake guy. They should make a scientific study on this.

Yeah, at least bluedrake knows what he's doing...most of the time....sometimes....once in a while.

heared one of them saying "i wish this was call of duty". turned it off. burned it.

Not too stoked on this kinda thread. There are plenty of bad videos out there but the people publishing are at least doing something for Squad by putting the name out there. Calling people out by name for subjective opinions is only going to add drama to this forum...

2 hours ago, unfrail said:

Not too stoked on this kinda thread. There are plenty of bad videos out there but the people publishing are at least doing something for Squad by putting the name out there. Calling people out by name for subjective opinions is only going to add drama to this forum...

I think there's a good reason why we haven't seen similar threads as OP mentioned, no good can come out of naming & shaming like this. There should possibly even be a forum rule against it.

Please leave a comment on said video(s) and leave it at that. Tell them your opinion on what you'd like to see. 

There is criticism and there is bashing. There are critics and there are bullies. Calling people "bitches" cannot be allowed. Simple as that.

Since there are are zero constructive criticisms and I don't see this thread developing that way, I'm locking it.