Sign in to follow this  
=7Cav=Ikov.R

Suggestion for In game grid map

was thinking that maybe this would be an idea to implement regarding the grid map. the map you use in game to spawn on and use to call out points of information could be more detailed. say if you are on a hilltop you would have a tiny number/contour lines indicating how high it is or how low the piece of terrain is. (or this could be a separate function on the side of the map that you could click on to view) Currently i like what i see on the map but that is the one thing that is really making me go crazy. :P it makes it harder to view:

-Hills

-Ridges

-Depressions

-Valleys

-Saddles

-Draws

etcetera

with how the map is set up currently but thank you for taking the time to read this and consider it.

Regards,

Sargent Ikov Raven of the 7th Cavalry Gaming Regiment.

@=7Cav=Ikov.R There are a number of map changes coming. I think when everything is done and implemented you will be pleasantly surprised. I guess time will tell.

@Odin I have another suggestion, a universal grid size for the maps, lets say 200m per main grid line. That way people don't have to guess distances on the maps when calling out targets or placing FOBs. This is also more accurate to the MGRS system used by the US Army where a grid square is 1K x 1K. i feel this would be more efficient on the player end than having a scale that differs from map to map

Edited by Darkfire