Sign in to follow this  
FishMan

References

I think we need some good thread for posting links on some intersting resources where we can get ideas from...

So if you know cool site or have a nice collection of various photos I beleive you can share them in this thread.

Edited by FishMan

Ok. First one is from me. Crossposting from this thread.

Some time ago we was developing our own project that is now closed and some reference photos still left on my computer. I think they can insipre you for something.

Most of this pictures are from Russia or Ukraine, some of them was taken by us some of them are from internet...

Link.  (This link leads to Unsorted folder, you can go up to refs folder there's more...)

Some of the photos can repeat

I hope you'll find them usefull.

Also some usefull links :

Interesting T80BV interior panorama reference

Cool video from Syria (this guys have a bunch of videos like this by the way, they even got a Donetsk Airport).

...from Ukraine.

Edited by FishMan

I stumbled upon this site a while ago: http://www.primeportal.net/the_battlefield.htm

It seems to be a reference site for scale modellers, basically a compilation of galleries that vary in quality and quantity. If it's already well known or shady in some way I apologise, it was just something I found useful.

Hey! I know this site! It's really cool! Thanks for sharing, Stom.

Edited by FishMan

A resource for taking certain existing real-world geography locations/measurements and how to import that terrain into UE4 i found recently. I had no idea you could do this with UE4: 

Edited by Bruce_Willis

Sign in to follow this