Nemesis

Lets Be Serious(World Disscussion)

Are all of the player Base that Really Play Squad really that into a Alpha-Stage game?

Can You really Bring people to pay $$$?

May I ask this To the community too Help Build a Player Base Based on Language Skills Rather than Killer Instincts?

Honestly I am Die Hard Rider and Not to mention Street Wise.

I just want some of these questions to be answered so I can Understand the game a bit better, This  is not a troll Scene nor a Crazy Guy on Flakka I am curious to find out what Stands in front of SQUAD for Better Player Base to be build?

Does Project Reality Still have SQUAD involved?

Are we Still Using Modern Arsenals from Project Reality and Implementing on SQUAD?

What Does the Player base who Alpha Test 200 Hours a week Get against 25 Hour a Week Players (Can a Difference Be Build?)

One more questions- Are we still being offered the 50V50 Style from Project Reality?

I suppose if any of the content that is in works is valid, Then SQUAD should be given a chance to Start off with Open Offers to the community for a Career.

Street Wise Die Hard Ryder
ryder.jpg

Generally speaking - yes, Squad is SPIRITUAL successor of Project Reality. Thus Squad developers are trying to achieve the same level of communication, teamwork, setting and combat scale Project Reality provides.

"Gracias Camarada for the Very Interesting Opinion about SQUAD Now Please Tell me how to run my squad again?"

30 minutes ago, ZiGreen said:

Street Wise Die Hard Ryder
ryder.jpg

Generally speaking - yes, Squad is SPIRITUAL successor of Project Reality. Thus Squad developers are trying to achieve the same level of communication, teamwork, setting and combat scale Project Reality provides.

45 minutes ago, MVPiet13 said:

I'm sorry man, I really don't understand what you are trying to say :(

I'm really trying to find out , If players that are taking the time in this Aloha Stage are capable in landing a Job.

Also if the game that we all know as Project Reality will be taking a role inside squad, I believe that the Player Base is not sure whethere we are Having the Project Reality Experience inside SQUAD.

5 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

I'm really trying to find out , If players that are taking the time in this Aloha Stage are capable in landing a Job.

Also if the game that we all know as Project Reality will be taking a role inside squad, I believe that the Player Base is not sure whethere we are Having the Project Reality Experience inside SQUAD.

Aloha Stage ...... BWWAHAHAAAHHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!

I just LOL'd in the office because of you.

That was epic man.

So much for working today. We'll just laugh at all the games in Aloha Stage :)))))

12 minutes ago, MirceaDogaru said:

Aloha Stage ...... BWWAHAHAAAHHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!

I just LOL'd in the office because of you.

That was epic man.

So much for working today. We'll just laugh at all the games in Aloha Stage :)))))

No worries man Its off to bed for me and another Day at the Field for Extra Cash!

I Too Am A Hard Rider. Street Wise Yes.

You Ask 'Can Difference Be Build?' Yes.

Language Skill Is Very Important Much Better than Killer Instinct. It Allows other People to Read What You're Saying. Very $$$. 

21 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Project Reality will not be playing a role in Squad. It is used as a reference, and you could say that Squad is the spiritual successor of PR, but Squad will allways be a game on its own (that is the explanation the devs gave). 

That said, I think we will have what you call a PR-experience in squad. And that will lead to a decent playerbase, because there is no ohter game out there that is able to provide this feeling. The current playerbase will allways try to instruct the new players, so that we can all keep enjoying this game the way it is meant to be played.

Squad is attracting a lot of interest, even from the big youtubers. And we're only in alpha! So I wouldn't worry about playerbase :)

1 minute ago, MVPiet13 said:

Project Reality will not be playing a role in Squad. It is used as a reference, and you could say that Squad is the spiritual successor of PR, but Squad will allways be a game on its own (that is the explanation the devs gave). 

That said, I think we will have what you call a PR-experience in squad. And that will lead to a decent playerbase, because there is no ohter game out there that is able to provide this feeling. The current playerbase will allways try to instruct the new players, so that we can all keep enjoying this game the way it is meant to be played.

Squad is attracting a lot of interest, even from the big youtubers. And we're only in alpha! So I wouldn't worry about playerbase :)

Thank you for your support, So what I picked up from your quote is that We are likely not going to be seeing anything Project Reality?

SQUAD is a Great game don't get me wrong I just think that I am working on  Something that will later Evolve perhaps till 2020?

3 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Are all of the player Base that Really Play Squad really that into a Alpha-Stage game?

NO, not all,most players come & go specially after an update is released.

Can You really Bring people to pay $$$?

Yes,& they have.Just wait when vehicles are introduced & AMD fix.The flood gates will open.

May I ask this To the community too Help Build a Player Base Based on Language Skills Rather than Killer Instincts.

Why?.Whats language gotta do with playing?

Honestly I am Die Hard Rider and Not to mention Street Wise

What da ya mean,are you a street dealer!?. :P

I just want some of these questions to be answered so I can Understand the game a bit better, This  is not a troll Scene nor a Crazy Guy on Flakka I am curious to find out what Stands in front of SQUAD for Better Player Base to be build?

well theres two types,the Pub gamers or the Clan players,who in my opinion play the game how its meant to be.

Does Project Reality Still have SQUAD involved?

Not sure what your asking but, PR hasn't got any involvedment in Squad apart from some of our DEV's coming from PR.

Are we Still Using Modern Arsenals from Project Reality and Implementing on SQUAD?

Again don't know about PR. This is our DEV's goal.(I presume)

What Does the Player base who Alpha Test 200 Hours a week Get against 25 Hour a Week Players (Can a Difference Be Build?)

Easy...200 V 25= More experience & understanding of the game.

One more questions- Are we still being offered the 50V50 Style from Project Reality?

Yes.

I suppose if any of the content that is in works is valid, Then SQUAD should be given a chance to Start off with Open Offers to the community for a Career.

Dosn't work like that in real life mate. If you have the tools & OWI require them, then you can go to the Application page...

Just don't overthink it,just do it...It's just a game!!. :D

if i improve my kd can i also have a paid job :)

it would probably be more beneficial for you to type in your native language and have someone else translate it because google translate is doing an awful job.