Sign in to follow this  
Salk!s

New youtube channel dedicated to SQUAD : Salk!s

Hello forum,

My name is Lukas "Salk!s" Havlicek and I started new youtube channel which will be releasing videos about SQUAD. 

I am playing the game since day 1 release on steam and I can't get enough of it.

So I decided that I will create youtube channel dedicated to my favorite game where I will try to spread the word about SQUAD and in the same time providing you with some watchable content. Please give me your opinions on my first video what should I improve and maybe what would you like to see next. 

And in case you liked my video hitting that subscribe button would be the most awesome thing :)

Here is my first video : 

link to channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/SalkisCreations

I thought the video was pretty good. excellent points on starting off as a medic. production-wise i would suggest making your voice louder compared to the rest of the audio (mostly in the beginning) but i also found myself straining to hear you throughout certain parts of the video, leading me to believe you have a mounted microphone and may be moving away from it inadvertently (like i do). the graphics, text, and transitions were very nice and clean. good work man! hopefully you stick with it and we can see some more videos from you.

I really enjoyed the video and you cover a lot of basic tips that one should know when they enter the role of being a medic. I look forward to watching more of these. Keep it up!

4 hours ago, paul_onesix said:

I thought the video was pretty good. excellent points on starting off as a medic. production-wise i would suggest making your voice louder compared to the rest of the audio (mostly in the beginning) but i also found myself straining to hear you throughout certain parts of the video, leading me to believe you have a mounted microphone and may be moving away from it inadvertently (like i do). the graphics, text, and transitions were very nice and clean. good work man! hopefully you stick with it and we can see some more videos from you.

Thank you Paul. And thx for the feedback. I bought a new microphone for this and yes I am still working around it and trying to figure out best way to record the audio. One of the issues here was that I was recording the audio in 2 different days and when I compared the taken voice form first day to the one from second for some reason they both sounded differently. And yes you are right the distance I was recording the voice from was changing and I don't thing I found the ideal space between me and the mic yet :). I will be working on improving this for sure thx. I was also worried about my English and accent. As you can hear I am not native English speaker. I thought people may find my voice annoying. You thing that could become an issue ?

4 hours ago, ucecrushalot said:

I really enjoyed the video and you cover a lot of basic tips that one should know when they enter the role of being a medic. I look forward to watching more of these. Keep it up!

Thank you man, that's awesome to hear I really appreciate that :)

i think your english is fine, shouldnt bother anyone, and the people who it does bother aint worth your time! 

anyways good luck with your videos man, im sure you will do some great things

5 hours ago, paul_onesix said:

i think your english is fine, shouldnt bother anyone, and the people who it does bother aint worth your time! 

anyways good luck with your videos man, im sure you will do some great things

Thank you Paul that is so nice to hear :)

I just released new video check it out and let me know your thoughts :)

TRACKING DOWN THE ENEMY - SQUAD medic gameplay 

After this my next video is going to be guide for grenadier role. And after that I will release video about how to properly control your recoil, going in depth with DPI setup and how you can train it to get better.

Edited by Salk!s

1 hour ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Impressive call outs on enemy forces & revives. 

Thank you. :)  I always try to give as clear information as I can but sometimes  it's hard in the heat of battle O.o

New video on my channel, check it out :)

SQUAD | IMPROVE YOUR AIM simple guide

Good video. I'm pretty sure I was in that enemy squad you at the beginning that you ambushed!

7 hours ago, Melbo said:

Good video. I'm pretty sure I was in that enemy squad you at the beginning that you ambushed!

Thank you. I bet you were the guy who got me there B|

1 hour ago, WarFox89 said:

Really like your vids and guides man! You've got  new subscriber!  ^_^

That's awesome WarFox !. Thank you so much :x