Disco

Reddit link

Can we have reddit link next to discord link in upper left corner? There is more activity in reddit from devs than here it seems...

20 minutes ago, Disco said:

Can we have reddit link next to discord link in upper left corner? There is more activity in reddit from devs than here it seems...

Indeed Sir,sadly that seems to be the case of late.

12 minutes ago, Dundish said:

Have a forum, prefere to talk on other forums...

But of course good sir, Reddit being Reddit and all it is more than just a mere forum right? I mean it is the gathering place for all the degenerates of the internet too terrible to join this forum. The devs need to talk to them too!

The reddit sub is not owned by OWI and they do not have control over it so I don't think they will link it to this site.

5 minutes ago, SuicidalChair said:

The reddit sub is not owned by OWI and they do not have control over it so I don't think they will link it to this site.

I never thought of that, it's completely community run too, so why do they spend so much more time there than here? 

if I were to guess (because I have no clue personally)

more people already have reddit accounts and don't bother signing up on the forums.
Its a broader audience and most of the people who use both post their finds on the forums anyway.

just my 2 cents, I don't actually know or have any inside knowledge on the topic.

4 hours ago, NotBrad said:

I never thought of that, it's completely community run too, so why do they spend so much more time there than here? 

It's more practical I think. You need to spend more time on this forum to read through topics and posts while on reddit you can do it faster and easier.