Jump to content
Disco

Reddit link

Recommended Posts

Can we have reddit link next to discord link in upper left corner? There is more activity in reddit from devs than here it seems...

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Disco said:

Can we have reddit link next to discord link in upper left corner? There is more activity in reddit from devs than here it seems...

 

Indeed Sir,sadly that seems to be the case of late.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Dundish said:

Have a forum, prefere to talk on other forums...

But of course good sir, Reddit being Reddit and all it is more than just a mere forum right? I mean it is the gathering place for all the degenerates of the internet too terrible to join this forum. The devs need to talk to them too!

Share this post


Link to post

The reddit sub is not owned by OWI and they do not have control over it so I don't think they will link it to this site.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, SuicidalChair said:

The reddit sub is not owned by OWI and they do not have control over it so I don't think they will link it to this site.

I never thought of that, it's completely community run too, so why do they spend so much more time there than here? 

Share this post


Link to post

if I were to guess (because I have no clue personally)

more people already have reddit accounts and don't bother signing up on the forums.
Its a broader audience and most of the people who use both post their finds on the forums anyway.

just my 2 cents, I don't actually know or have any inside knowledge on the topic.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, NotBrad said:

I never thought of that, it's completely community run too, so why do they spend so much more time there than here? 

 

It's more practical I think. You need to spend more time on this forum to read through topics and posts while on reddit you can do it faster and easier.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×