ahmetcakiroglu135

Is there anyone else worring about Vehicle Population.

I've been playing this game since the steam early access and i'm having fun with it. It ll be more fun when we have a better performance ofcourse with the new animation system and ue 4.11. I ve played Battlefield a lot and i dont want the problems "that ive there" in this game. its like a world of vehicles. Everyone jumps on a tank or a lav and going full kamikaze. This game with infintary "without vehicles" is all about team play. i hope there ll not be the guy (ofcourse ll be) who camps with a tank all game long looking for an infintary  to make his/"her" k/d better and does not play for the obj. And I hope there ll not be a lot of tanks or LAVs at the same time (not talking about transport vehicles)" those are hard to destroy" and squad ll be more infantary based game.

ive just wanted to share. i'm wondering if  there is a weapon customization. i love optics but im getting shot from everywhere with that acogs and red dots when i play russian or milita... :(

Thanks for reading have a nice day.

22 minutes ago, ahmetcakiroglu135 said:
  1.  its like a world of vehicles.
  2. Everyone jumps on a tank or a lav and going full kamikaze.
  3. This game with infintary "without vehicles" is all about team play.
  4. i hope there ll not be the guy (ofcourse ll be) who camps with a tank all game long looking for an infintary  to make his/"her" k/d better and does not play for the obj. 
  5. And I hope there ll not be a lot of tanks or LAVs at the same time (not talking about transport vehicles)" those are hard to destroy" and squad ll be more infantary based game.
  6. i'm wondering if  there is a weapon customization.
  1. Much like Project Reality - vehicles will spawn in a limited and slow manner.
  2. Not in Squad, much like PR, there are dedicated roles. In which you are fucked if your vehicle gets destroyed.
  3. Im sure there will be servers that won't have Vehicles, much like there will be servers that will only have vehicles (e.g. Tank battles).
  4. No K/D stats in the game (with the exception of the end game screen). Tanks have attacked Infantry IRL, should be no different in game.
  5. It'll be realistic in terms of how hard they are to destroy from my understanding. As said before, they'll spawn in a limited manner.
  6. Yes, however like there would be IRL (e.g. US Faction could swap ACOG, M203, Grips, Red Dot, etc.)

11 minutes ago, LMR Sahara said:
  1. Much like Project Reality - vehicles will spawn in a limited and slow manner.
  2. Not in Squad, much like PR, there are dedicated roles. In which you are fucked if your vehicle gets destroyed.
  3. Im sure there will be servers that won't have Vehicles, much like there will be servers that will only have vehicles (e.g. Tank battles).
  4. No K/D stats in the game (with the exception of the end game screen). Tanks have attacked Infantry IRL, should be no different in game.
  5. It'll be realistic in terms of how hard they are to destroy from my understanding. As said before, they'll spawn in a limited manner.
  6. Yes, however like there would be IRL (e.g. US Faction could swap ACOG, M203, Grips, Red Dot, etc.)

1. Not necessarilly

2. Depends what country you are from

3. Well of course

4. Why not? How we gonna make this into the real BF1?

5. Well depending on nation the realism factor could contribute to inbalance... I mean Canadian reg-for uses the Bison and LAV-III almost exclusively...

6. I want a pink hellokitty rifle like the one below.

8500111049_a212279791_o.jpg

From PR

• PR respawn time Attack helo 20 Minutes !
  • Respawn time Tank 5 Minutes
  • Only the First Squad with the Correct name could Use the  (Names may vary from Server to server, i remember a Really long talk that it would be forbidden to make a Mech Inf (1 APC+Inf) but most server accept this mix, but Squad will ever take same Respawn)
  • CAS (Close air Support), Airtrans, Tanks and even APC squads, mostly Rusian BMP was more Tank than APC
  • Driver and Gunner a different player, means the Driver can not use the Gun, Seatswitching in PR was forbidden and not possible because of a 30 Second Heat up time to start the engine of the Tower. (30 Seconds no Moving tower)

Finally it was/(is?) not like in BF

With Transport Helo as Example

1 Crash = nothing Happens

2 Crash = Shitstorm over Mumble often a "Warning from a Admin to Learn Flying on a Test Mp"

3 Crash = Kick or Bann from Server

Sure means in short time, Transport Helos often had no long live, depends often on AA and Flag Situation, specially on Muttra

Edited by Royal Deluxe

55 minutes ago, Royal Deluxe said:
  • Respawn time Tank 5 Minutes

You might want to recheck your figures on that one. :)

Was it not 5 Minutes ?

At least 2-3 Years ago

Maybe it was only on Kashan 5 Minutes

Edited by Royal Deluxe

Mech Inf is my bag. I'm getting both wet and hard (simultaneously) thinking about it.

Ugghghghghdshhagh;adlh;alka

3 hours ago, Royal Deluxe said:

Was it not 5 Minutes ?

At least 2-3 Years ago

Maybe it was only on Kashan 5 Minutes

30 minutes for main battle tank. For years. 5 minutes ??? may be some training scenario. But regular game 30 minutes. 

Hope they will keep it in Squad too. So therfore Iam personally not worrying about vehicle population. Anyway lost a vehicle is big disadvantage for team so wasting it usually create blame and shame feelings. Good vehicle operators are rare same like good helo operators. I guess at begining it wil be chaos but after while people will figure it out. Many trolls will be kicked from server but few weeks and everyting will be allright :) 

There is just one problem ... many peoples still cant imagine it because they dont have any other experience than CS,CoD,BF3/4 or stuff like that.

No worries people. It will be epic. 

conjecture.

When posting try to add statements like "i think..." or "in other games they did..."

This will allow those new to Squad viewing the content to realise that the writer is not in a position to provide a TRUE AND ACCURATE description of the topic in question but only an opinion on how they see the topic. Statements such as those above may incorrectly skew the view of a new player to think that the statement is true due to the way it is written. Unless you know for a fact and can prove your statement, please make it clear that it is an opinion. True and accurate statements about common knowledge or known facts are obviously exempt from this.

Eg:

I think that Squad is a new game which will change dramatically before release and will hopefully avoid some of the mistakes made in previous games by adding features and functions to allow the players on the server to manage the assets available to the team without the need for unenforceable "rules" or constant admin actions. I feel that servers should be able to run without admin interaction to allow admins to enjoy their gaming time. Admins are valuable to a server but in my opinion they should be able to allow built in functionality to preserve the gaming environment leaving those admins to deal with the few inevitable trolls who lurk online with no other enjoyment in their lives.

I hope that the loss of a vehicle does not dictate the outcome of a game. Yes it should give an advantage to the team who still has this asset but it would be nice to have this balanced somehow. Eg Our tank gets destroyed, to balance and allow our team to fight the enemy tank the map dynamically makes a number of new assets available which can help combat that tank. Eg 2 new kits available to the team which have AT capability or mines or an AT mounted to a light vehicle which can be brought in as a re-enforcement. 

I certainly do not want to see servers requiring constant admin and chat messages such as "the inf team has taken our tank" I have stated my democratic methods for administrating this in other threads.

Don't worry mate,there will be blenty infantry only servers,maybe with supply/transport vehicles only...If you only want that sort of gamaplay.

The option's are endless...Hooah ! 

5 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Don't worry mate,there will be blenty infantry only servers,maybe with supply/transport vehicles only...If you only want that sort of gamaplay.

The option's are endless...Hooah ! 

Then one admin joins and spawns a BTR-80 and just goes ham on those poor bastards that didn't know what they'd really signed up for.

4 hours ago, elerik said:

30 minutes for main battle tank. For years. 5 minutes ??? may be some training scenario. But regular game 30 minutes.

Now you saying it it feels right... but i was so sure :/

Maybe you are right and i remember on Coop or so

Typically 10 minutes for trains choppers/apcs, 20 minutes for attack helicopters/tanks/other heavy assets. I would know, I'm a vehicle whore :3

4 hours ago, elerik said:

It's not 30min mr. veteran...

3 hours ago, NotBrad said:

Then one admin joins and spawns a BTR-80 and just goes ham on those poor bastards that didn't know what they'd really signed up for.

Whaaat!...Are you saying ,that our Admins would abuse their power??...Our Squad Admins gonna be the best,,,well maybe!. xD

4 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Whaaat!...Are you saying ,that our Admins would abuse their power??...Our Squad Admins gonna be the best,,,well maybe!. xD

You can never be 100% sure admin abuse won't be a thing.

On 2016-05-10 at 7:04 AM, elerik said:

Actually 20, even CAS choppers are 20 minute respawns. Very rarely is there anything that takes more than 20 minutes to respawn (some IFVs on infantry focused layers for example). For Years.