haley

21st Deathstalkers Battalion

good unit, good structure. I enjoy the people within the unit, very friendly and accepting.

Edited by senorbenji

On 5/21/2016 at 11:06 PM, Clayster said:

Are you guys still recruiting?

Absolutely, please hop on our website at www.21stBTN.com to apply, and hop on our teampseak at 158.69.57.19:9003.  We will be glad to help you out!

Howdy all,

We are actively seeking positions to fill a 3rd squad! If you're interested all positions are open.  Please contact us!

SGT J.Andreoli

21st BTN, 1 Squad, Bravo Fire Team Lead

MP, Operations Enforcement NCO

Just a quick bump and reminder. We are still recruiting and are looking to fill more positions. 

We have updated our unit slightly, so if you're looking to get some standard training in tactics and looking for a friendly and smart community we are open to all. 

If you are under the age of 16 we now require you play with us often before you join. 

We also have started doing more tactical clan battles and plan on hosting and being involved in many more Milsim events.

If you're looking to apply here's a link to our application! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NrgHXL6o1bUvRc3twdKt6vyx2sCRBoTjW2dn3JZSzpI

Hope to see you guys in game some day,

SSG S.Cordova

Edited by Scorp

Hey all, just a bump here, we have filled a 3rd squad and are now recruiting for 4th Squad.  Hop on over if you're looking to join as we are actively looking to fill all positions in 4th Squad.  

Thanks!

SGT J.Andreoli

21st BTN, 1 Squad, Bravo Fire Team Lead

MP, Operations Enforcement NCO

Edited by JAndreoli

HI everyone!

We are proud to welcome the 10th Special Forces to the 21st BTN!  We have a huge push right now to fill in the 4 Squads we have.  If you're looking for a great fun group with both North American and European people, please hit us up on our teamspeak at 158.69.57.19:9003 or our website at www.21stbtn.com.

Feel free to message me on here or post here as well for more info!

Cheers!

1LT J. Andreoli

21st BTN, HQ

Operations Enforcement

Hey all,

We are now up to 4 full squads, and looking to recruit for a fifth.  We also have a reserve unit for those with little time.

We have both EU and NA players and active squads.

Looking to continue to fill up the group we are currently at 67 active members.

Cheers!

1LT J. Andreoli

21st BTN, HQ

Operations Enforcement

UPDATE

Our unit no longer uses a ranking system, we now use seniority as our system of organization. 

Our TS is out of date and we have moved to discord here: https://discord.gg/YXWJZ5A

If you would like to join please contact us on discord.

We still use Milsim tactics and strategy.

Look forward to seeing you guys in game,

Scor[21st]

UPDATE 2

Hey everybody just giving an update on our unit's status.

Good news: We are currently looking for and accepting new recruits!

We are still active and are selectively choosing new members.

All members in the unit currently have at least 300+ hours, we are all very experienced.

For those who are new and need experience we still have a training regiment that is simple but contains everything you will need to know about Milsim tactics and Squad itself.

Due to two digital coups for power over the unit (yes a coup d'etat) we now have only 27 members, however we are all active and experienced. 

To join you must join our discord (https://discord.gg/yqHYhGj) and play with us for a week before we allow you into our ranks. (old recruit application form is outdated)

Once more recruits join in we will start our participating in Milsim competitions again.

We are still more casual about everything, since the majority of the unit has been together for at least 1 year if not more.

Looking forward to see our new friends in our discord!

I will apply on the site when I get home. 

Just wondering if you guys are EAST or WEST coast. Looking for a team that uses real tactics and communication and you guys were the first ones I found scrolling through. I only have about 60 hours in squad, but I estimate I have over 20K hours in all shooters and understand 95% of squads mechanics. I work security full time so phonetic alphabet and communication is top notch, I play airsoft and am constantly looking up real military tactics and strategies ( room clearing, squad formations, patrolling, etc ). Also about to put in my papers for the reserves here in Canada.

This is my info from the "Looking for group"

Name: Dannnyboi

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/officialLB1

Primary Language(s): English

Age (optional): 30

Timezone or Region: EST ( Canada. Chicago, newyork and toronto servers are best )

Nature of Interest: MilSim , Competitive (I want to do full teamwork and comms and feel good about how we work as a true squad, real proper formations, bounding. roles etc.) Just don't have all the time in the world these days, can contribute a 6-12 hours a week.  

Gaming Background: Shooters, Quake back in the day, CS GO for 12+ YEARS(Over 10,000+ hours in 1.6, source, go competitive, highest league was CEVO MAIN ). More casual now with a family but when playing with good players I get up to that skill level fast. Probably over 20,000+ hours in all shooters combined.

Additional Skills: Excellent communication skills. Good at all roles. Work in security in real life, soon to be part time military and also play Airsoft.