Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
XxMongermaniacxX

Really Low FPS on good gaming system

Recommended Posts

So It is really wierd. I know that this game is in development and all, but the performance is just horrible. I am running an intel i7 3770k, 8gb ram, and gtx 670... My fps does not really change no matter what setting I put it on, low-medium-high, it all stays around the 35-50 range, with the average around 40 fps. I am wondering what I can do to get that constant 60 fps. If it is not possible to achieve that, I guess I will have to hope the next update fixes alot. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With a 670, that fps range is expected. Nothing to see here...

 

Just wait for the next number of updates and there will be improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mumble said:

With a 670, that fps range is expected. Nothing to see here...

 

Just wait for the next number of updates and there will be improvement.

 

Ik that it is a gtx 670, but it performs about 3% better than a gtx 960 at stock speeds. The 670 really shouldnt be having such low fps like this, especially when the game looks like garbage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

960 probably doesn't get great fps either. Nothing gets great fps right now, that's the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mumble said:

960 probably doesn't get great fps either. Nothing gets great fps right now, that's the story.

allright thanks. will the fps and graphics quality increase as we get more updates? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mumble said:

960 probably doesn't get great fps either. Nothing gets great fps right now, that's the story.


u fkn w0t m8
~65players

uMDeEnk.jpg

 

~70players

n5ubtha.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Seamoo said:

u fkn w0t m8

I didn't guarantee anything, I haven't used a 960 before. It varies largely from scene to scene. If you get 70 fps constantly then damn, I want a 960 as well, but most likely, that's not the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mumble said:

I didn't guarantee anything, I haven't used a 960 before. It varies largely from scene to scene. If you get 70 fps constantly then damn, I want a 960 as well, but most likely, that's not the case.


Lmao I have a 980ti, but CPU is the most important in this game. Video card is important when you have max settings too but not nearly as much. I have an old thread with my 2500k vs 6700k that shows this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hah I was confused since I was bringing up the 960. Gotta confuse me, jeez! :P

 

You were referring to my "nothing gets great fps" obviously, hah. Yes, 980ti has a good chance of performing well, although a number of people still get mediocre fps with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mumble said:

although a number of people still get mediocre fps with it.


CPU that's why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a good gaming pc 10 years ago. Sigh all theses low end cards wanting epic settings and fps in 2016

Edited by UnderFire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Seamoo said:


u fkn w0t m8
~65players

 

 

~70players
 

Yeah now show the fps mid-fight on a full server. Taking screen shots looking at mostly sky with no action is not an answer. 

Edited by UnderFire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 50 fps on empty area but when i contact with a lot of man it decrease to 10-15 fps. I think it is not normal. We should wait for UE 4.11 and next update.

Edited by StormHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XxMongermaniacxX said:

Ik that it is a gtx 670, but it performs about 3% better than a gtx 960 at stock speeds. The 670 really shouldnt be having such low fps like this, especially when the game looks like garbage

But you do not take account that it is freakin' big pile of carbage ... I mean huge pile of warm poop. Not just some flie dropping like your avarage AAA pseudogame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mumble said:

YES definitely. There will be improvements abound.

I hope so.  This is what you get when you beta test a game engine!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, UnderFire said:

That was a good gaming pc 10 years ago. Sigh all theses low end cards wanting epic settings and fps in 2016

10 years ago? I can still run almost every aaa title on max settings at 60 fps so clearly you dont know what you're talkin about bud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XxMongermaniacxX said:

10 years ago? I can still run almost every aaa title on max settings at 60 fps so clearly you dont know what you're talkin about bud

 

What at 600x800 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UnderFire said:

 

What at 600x800 ?

 

 

lol yup 600x800 works good, but 1080p is what my monitor is so i never play at that low of a resolution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnderFire said:

Only Noobs use the term bottleneck, especially when they have a 6700k and 980ti 


You don't even know what a game thread bottleneck means. It's the reason you get 120fps in single player and 70 in multi. If there was no bottleneck at the game thread I'd be getting near identical FPS in multi as I do in single.

The game thread is what drags the GPU down. If the game thread takes 15ms to render a frame, the GPU is forced to go as slow. STFU

 

 

1 hour ago, UnderFire said:

Unsure why ya posting photos of a 980ti on a gtx 670 thread anyway.


I was just kidding with the dude because he said "nothing gets good fps", then your retarded ass has to comment spewing stupid shit.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×