So.. I was thinking. In the future we will have Germany, UK and french in the game (from what i know). Could we also get Sweden, danmark, norway and finland against Russia? It would be fun. Im not saying "DEV's YOU MUST MAKE THIS OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL AND BLOW UP YOUR HQ!!!!" its just idea. Take it in and think about it. :)

Far as I know the only confirmed faction are the Brits. All other though I could definitely see coming from the modding community.

That's uuhh.. pretty smooth way to not put it in a threatening way there Sweden good job on that

PR have some maps located in Finland, Estonia and Norway so it's not impossible.

6 hours ago, SgtHerhi said:

That's uuhh.. pretty smooth way to not put it in a threatening way there Sweden good job on that

We all want to see some modern Winter War, Finland.

6 minutes ago, Rybec said:

We all want to see some modern Winter War, Finland.

And Sweden there in the opening post managing to not type capital letters on Finland, Denmark and Norway is clearly begging for one... ;)

On 5/5/2016 at 9:57 AM, McToFf3l said:

So.. I was thinking. In the future we will have Germany, UK and french in the game (from what i know). Could we also get Sweden, danmark, norway and finland against Russia? It would be fun. Im not saying "DEV's YOU MUST MAKE THIS OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL AND BLOW UP YOUR HQ!!!!" its just idea. Take it in and think about it. :)

Download the SDK and get to it ;) I highly doubt you will see any of those factions in the vanilla version of the game, but that is why we created modding.

lol nobody cares about sweden! Norway and Denmark would be good though. I'm in the early stages of a Norwegian map, så would definitely fit well.