Chuc

April 2016 Monthly Recap

Just now, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Indeed,should've said...You're awesome modders & DEV's.

JUST YOU WAIT! I haven't gotten my hands on the kit yet but let me give you a sneak preview of what I have done...

lOmI8xg.png

4 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

I want someone to do some land Mines...hehehe xD

Faux-PSA-Skipping-School-Death570.gif

Whoa, that girl went from fine body to fine body just like that...

From what it sounds like on the 50 cal, like the fire rate goes up and down. If thats so i realy like it since you notice on the real one when shooting that it varies alot in fire rate. Since it got some noticible fire rate from lowest to highest.
Keep up the good work.

wicked job guys. keep up the great work.

new forums look good too

edit: how do i get my forum badge?

Edited by JozoNalozil

14 minutes ago, JozoNalozil said:

wicked job guys. keep up the great work.

new forums look good too

edit: how do i get my forum badge?

i just found out for myself, they have sendt you a code on e mail that you redeme in steam. then you link your forum profile to steam

nice!!  So the SDK update is in about 8 weeks or v 6.0/both?  Oh yea, and is there huge colas on some of the ganja now? (very important) ;)

Edited by DudeofDeath
because I can..

13 hours ago, Antol said:

What about shells when shooting M2? They should pop up too with belt parts

Ha! That video is from @ 10 miles away from my house......

It looks fantastic in game except the camera is fixed to the weapon, which is really odd. I'm hoping this was just for testing and that there will be some free aim sort of movement to represent that your head is not bolted to the barrel.

Edited by LugNut

Great job on maps improvements and on MGs !

13 minutes ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

I shouted "YES!" way too loudly when I saw this.

Couldnt, was at work :P but shouted it so loud in my head that I went deaf for minutes ^^

I personally find there to be something off with the Stryker. While the model looks nice, there's just something missing. Needs some equipment like rucks, jerrycans and tools on it to add life. A caged version would also be nice too.

M110 looks super sexy too.

Amazing update, as usual! Loving the M2A1, everything from the change in ROF to the weapon quivering when fired. And the Stryker! Doesn't it feel great to have crossed off the APCs of two major factions? It does look pretty bare, though...

However, I do have some gripes about authenticity.

1. Displaying the Militia/Insurgent HMG as the 1938 DShK, when the model is that of a 1946 DShKM. That's good – using a DShK instead of a DShKM would've been like using an AK-47 instead of an AKM – so I don't know if you guys just fudged up the name, or if you actually thought you were modelling a DShK.

2. Using the M110. According to the recap the M110 is a DMR, so I assume it's intended for the US Army's DM. Well, for one thing, the M110 SASS – Semi-Automatic Sniper System – is a sniper rifle, not a DMR, and was intended to succeed the M24 SWS as the Army's primary sniper rifle. It was unsuccessful in relegating the M24, though it's seen limited usage as an Army DMR. The M24 was fully succeeded by the M2010 as the Army's primary sniper rifle, while the M110 adds to the growing number of "Army" weapons in Squad used by the USMC, as the M110 is succeeding the M39 and Mk 11 as the USMC's primary DMR.

The standardized US Army DMR is the Mk 14 EBR-RI. Perhaps I'm missing something, or the M110 isn't intended for the DM, but if – as I assume – it is, then I can't even begin to comprehend how you guys missed that.

TL;DR

It's a DShKM, not a DShK.

At this point, you may as well get going on the USMC because with the M110 and M1014, etc, we now have half their arsenal.

We need a Mk 14 EBR-RI for the Army DM.

Any news on the fix for the unrealistic recoil on the ACOG scopes? Bloody horrible so it is.

21 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

I want someone to do some land Mines...hehehe xD

Faux-PSA-Skipping-School-Death570.gif

You made my day sir xD

Cool gonna be great when this rolls in patch ;-)  where is me G3 also what classes will use the G3 ?

On 5/4/2016 at 5:30 AM, ChanceBrahh said:
Im sure there are alot of very happy people seeing this lol
(not going to lie, so am i)

m110.jpg

Yes better then what we have now, but i still love the M24 more :)