Chuc

April 2016 Monthly Recap

1 hour ago, BTR said:

It is hard to pinpoint what isn't right on vehicles I am not familiar with. I have a feeling it is the wheels that are slightly off at the moment, but I wouldn't be able to tell how exactly. 

I was thinking about wheels too! 

Thanks for the updates and more importantly the HONESTY transparency in development goes a long way for me

Lovely update as usual.

Although I'm slightly worried about the structural integrity of the Fools Road tunnels with the ventilation shaft sticking trough the concrete roof support structure.

foolstunnel_1.jpg

Some questions...

Are we being given an option whether to deploy HMG's on tripods or without them? I was given the impression that we might after seeing the photos on display

Is the new animation system coming in v6 or is it still a long way off in terms of development? 

Which of the new features presented in this recap and past ones are we getting in v6? Can any dev elaborate?

Really loved the monthly recap, best one so far. 

Edited by Shenk

3 hours ago, carmikaze said:

Depends on what CPU you have, AMD CPUs can't handle some of the sound stuff, that's why they produce low fps.

I have a Intel I7-4700MQ processor. I dont have AMD :)

21 minutes ago, Aleon said:

Lovely update as usual.

Although I'm slightly worried about the structural integrity of the Fools Road tunnels with the ventilation shaft sticking trough the concrete roof support structure.

foolstunnel_1.jpg

Yeah, since that support beam is clamped at its ends, it will be pretty stressed there where you put vent hole (where you diminished cross section area of that beam). Structural engineer that would do that would be fired very soon :) Its small detail and most people wouldn't notice but it gives "artificial feel" for that room. Maybe in future try to put them below structural elements because its the way done irl.

Excellent recap! Really looking forward to all this stuff! Thanks for all effort, Devs!

1 hour ago, Dubs said:

50 cal attention to detail is nice, barrel movement, smoking barrel from over heating(even though we have no over heating system :[ )

So are you saying that the overheating system that brune has implemented this month is not working ? Kappa

50 cal attention to detail is nice, barrel movement, smoking barrel from over heating(even though we have no over heating system :[ ), ammo chain moving with the gun when it pivots, ammo chain breaking and bouncing off surroundings, sparks from ejection port, Has a nice beefy sound to it, which will sound even more epic with the new reverb/echo coming!

New content models look nice and the collision for shrubs, grass etc looks good.

Over all, nice update.

As a tester I can confirm that there is an overheating system in place with effects, just not displayed in the video.

12 minutes ago, Motherdear said:

So are you saying that the overheating system that brune has implemented this month is not working ? Kappa

So over heating in 6.0? :D

3 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Most likely. I don't think they will give us a non-finished 50 cal. They're going to give all the nice animations, sounds, and effects for it so we can literally drool when firing it. We won't be disappointed!

9 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Its in the builds we are play-testing for 6.0, so yes :) A week ago the overheating was actually too much IMO, but in the latest test we had this saturday it was good :)

Edit: Also, someone asked if it will have ADS/ironsights. Yes, it already has that too :)

2 minutes ago, Gorzu said:

Its in the builds we are play-testing for 6.0, so yes :) A week ago the overheating was actually too much IMO, but in the latest test we had this saturday it was good :)

Mmm I can't wait. Nothing like a red hot barrel to let you know, you put in work!

Pe per performance improvements?? M4 + Acog crazy recoil solved???

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Aleon said:

Lovely update as usual.

foolstunnel_1.jpg

Aesthetic bulklheads. We just cored right through them..  i kicked the wall after seems all good

1 hour ago, Aleon said:

Lovely update as usual.

foolstunnel_1.jpg

46 minutes ago, Disco said:

Yeah, since that support beam is clamped at its ends, it will be pretty stressed there where you put vent hole (where you diminished cross section area of that beam). Structural engineer that would do that would be fired very soon :) Its small detail and most people wouldn't notice but it gives "artificial feel" for that room. Maybe in future try to put them below structural elements because its the way done irl.

Excellent recap! Really looking forward to all this stuff! Thanks for all effort, Devs!

You could get an approval for this, but just having an engineer look at it and doing the math would cost more than simply go down, passed and up again.

Looking at pipes makes me happy. The bottom one doesnt have return conduit, so not heating. Im thinking its industrial water, material and dimension (swe std) would be all wrong for tapwater if just for Hilltop.

Conclusion: Think we will have a tunnel from hilltop to mining. :D

I find north-eastern Village very beutiful, but rare compound at First Light Op. Would be great to remove it from first Milita Objective or change spawn point at this Map like evening maps Logar and Kohat.

BTW, no mention regarding new US soldier models progress in the April's month recap. Can we get some info about it ? :)

2 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

These gives me the Chills...Did I say you're awesome DEV'S.

modding1.jpg

It's player made using the mapping kit...