Chuc

April 2016 Monthly Recap

ZiGreen   

Great work, guys! Can't wait to play on Gorodok!

P.S. Considering on barrel mounting, shape of feeding mechanism and muzzle device it is DShKM 1946, not the 1938 variant (And this is good).

Edited by ZiGreen

WOW! You guys did not disappoint with the .50. Just awesome! In the next version ppl are going to be fighting over who gets to shoot it. Everything else looks great, too. Really looking forward to fighting in the tunnels. I wonder if a .50 will fit down there :P

Edited by fatalsushi

Just got off work and checked FB and this was literally me when I saw the Recap!!!

200_s.gif

Just kidding this is really me! :P Gosh that M110 Sass, 50 cal., and stryker! Don't even get me started on everything else! This has to be the best recap in a long time. :x

elfexcited.gif~c200

jealco   

My .50 is almost here!  God bless the faithful Ma Deuce.

Just a thought, though, on those:  we Marines actually sat with our feet braced on the tripod and our elbows on our knees to help keep the tripod from jumping around during firing.  It's a bitch of a position to hold, but it provides a much more stable firing platform, especially on harders surfaces where the tripod's feet wouldn't dig into the ground as well.

I can't wait to see all this in game!  Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go change my underwear....

IrOnTaXi   
1 minute ago, DesmoLocke said:

I feel like this was a missed opportunity to confirm Half-Life 3. :)

foolstunnel_3.jpg

(4 valves instead of 3)

These new tunnels... are frikin nutty man!

Don't take this the wrong way. The 50 cal. sounds pretty good and all., but I'm taking the 50 cal. sounds are just a placeholder for now, because with Anders I believe they can sound 10xs better? There is no echo, no sound of the bullets shells dropping and the sound of over heating, and etc. It's missing a lot of layers and depth to it in my opinion, but still amazing work on it! Very excited with it!

Edited by WarEagle751

IrOnTaXi   
8 minutes ago, RollingInTheHurt said:

Any improvement with AMD cpus? :)

That is pretty much what we are doing right now. Pushing on all the EPIC fixes an additions.. see what works.. what doesn't   :)

IrOnTaXi   
2 minutes ago, WarEagle751 said:

Don't take this the wrong way. The 50 cal. sounds pretty good and all., but I'm taking the 50 cal. sounds are just a placeholder for now, because with Anders I believe they can sound 10xs better? There is no echo, no sound of the bullets shells dropping and the sound of over heating, and etc. It's missing a lot of layers and depth to it.

you are quite correct.. this was more than a week or so ago.. a lot has even changed now and it is more more awesome...  i get squad wood just shooting it. 

4 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

you are quite correct.. this was more than a week or so ago.. a lot has even changed now and it is more more awesome...  i get squad wood just shooting it. 

That is really good to hear. It's makes me even more excited to see how much it has changed. So pumped to play v6 and even more v7! I hope things go well with you guys!  ^_^ I was really surprised in not seeing the new animations and soldiers, but I'm guessing they will make an appearance in May Recap or even in the changelog for v6 if not v7.

Sahara   

Lets talk about that M110

m110.jpg

(Correct me if Im wrong)

The image above is the Leupold Mk4 3.5-10x40mm with M2 knobs. So with the magnification being 3.5 - 10x, how will we be able to adjust the magnification?

opplanet-leupold-mark-4-35-10x40-lrt-m2-

It should also have a Illuminated TMR reticle

mk4brown5.jpg

1947_v3.jpg

I better not see the amount of recoil the SVD has haha, especially in prone.