Jump to content
karmakut

Squad Operations - Hardcore One Life Events

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Jacks said:

Are squad ops events still being held?

Yes :) and they are bigger and bigger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The steamid part of the forums registration doesn't want to work. When I paste my url it's a bunch of numbers, not my name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2017 at 8:14 PM, Catindabox said:

The steamid part of the forums registration doesn't want to work. When I paste my url it's a bunch of numbers, not my name.

 

It should just be numbers. We're looking for the Steam64 ID there, which looks something like this: 76561197970351389

 

If you can't find your ID, paste your profile link to this website and it will display all your Steam IDs https://steamid.io/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The SQUAD OPS Twitch streams are the BEST - with zoom windows and POV cams, it feels and is a great tv style production!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2017 at 4:48 PM, JJarrowGaming said:

The SQUAD OPS Twitch streams are the BEST - with zoom windows and POV cams, it feels and is a great tv style production!

 

Glad you enjoy them, our stream team puts a lot of time and effort into doing those. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was interested in this,the only thing that is holding me back -> what about the timezone? Is it purely focused on US time zones? Because since the start I imagine it being grown quite a bit so I was wondering if the Europe side made a entry yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2017 at 6:13 AM, ZappsZ said:

I was interested in this,the only thing that is holding me back -> what about the timezone? Is it purely focused on US time zones? Because since the start I imagine it being grown quite a bit so I was wondering if the Europe side made a entry yet.

Thinking similar. I'm assuming the calendar on the website automatically adjust times of the event to match the location of your ISP (as most events show at 01:00hrs etc) so if that's correct I can, at least, attend an SOTT and I note some weekend events are held at reasonable UK times such as Hostile Flurry coming soon set at 20:30hrs as I see it on the calendar. 

 

If an Ops member/regular could advise that'll be great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there.

 

I don´t really get how it Works. I would like to join one-life events. I loved those in PR. I had a clan in PR , but i dont have one in squad. Can I still join? Where should I go to do so?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nightingale87 its very easy. 

Go at their wesite. Register. Install Discord and join at their discord (thats necesarry) 

You will have to make their training. SOTT (i think its name) because there is pressure to some quality and understanding. 

And after that you can register at any one life event.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, elerik said:

@Nightingale87 its very easy. 

Go at their wesite. Register. Install Discord and join at their discord (thats necesarry) 

You will have to make their training. SOTT (i think its name) because there is pressure to some quality and understanding. 

And after that you can register at any one life event.

 

Thanks for your answer!

 

But...is it really that hard? I mean...I remember in PR I could join with my clan, or just as a public player. I don´t have time to do any training. 

 

So that´s the official one-life event of SQUAD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://squadops.gg/
yeh that official website. 

Well i think one per month there is free public play event ? but i can be wrong. 

That  training is just for 20 minutes. thay just want to be sure that people are at same wave. Thats all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×