karmakut

Squad Operations - Hardcore One Life Events

30 minutes ago, Jacks said:

Are squad ops events still being held?

Yes :) and they are bigger and bigger 

The steamid part of the forums registration doesn't want to work. When I paste my url it's a bunch of numbers, not my name.

On 1/1/2017 at 8:14 PM, Catindabox said:

The steamid part of the forums registration doesn't want to work. When I paste my url it's a bunch of numbers, not my name.

It should just be numbers. We're looking for the Steam64 ID there, which looks something like this: 76561197970351389

If you can't find your ID, paste your profile link to this website and it will display all your Steam IDs https://steamid.io/

The SQUAD OPS Twitch streams are the BEST - with zoom windows and POV cams, it feels and is a great tv style production!

On 3/23/2017 at 4:48 PM, JJarrowGaming said:

The SQUAD OPS Twitch streams are the BEST - with zoom windows and POV cams, it feels and is a great tv style production!

Glad you enjoy them, our stream team puts a lot of time and effort into doing those. :)

I was interested in this,the only thing that is holding me back -> what about the timezone? Is it purely focused on US time zones? Because since the start I imagine it being grown quite a bit so I was wondering if the Europe side made a entry yet.