Raklödder

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III

After nearly seven years of darkness and despair the third chapter of the Dawn of War franchise has finally been announced.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to play and honestly never though this day would come.

Let's hope SEGA can keep their shit together and not release a bunch of day one dlcs.

:$

Great

One more for my List of Games i really will enjoy

Squad --- Done

Fallout 4

Star Citizen

Xcom2 (not that much enjoyment, but still on my list)

Beyond Earth (not that much enjoyment, but still on my list)

and now maybe DoW 3

Edited by Royal Deluxe

I really hope to see the epic battle of the first DoW...some of the greatest game IMO. Finger crossed!

Day one dlc? on SEGA?...it gonna happen! :P

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Although my only gripe is that the Space marines look really odd, their figure / armour isnt bulky enough

is it me or where the marines just dicked on big time the whole way through that trailer??

but yes looking forward to this

As much as I love the first Dawn of War, for me Total War: Warhammer is what I am so freaking hyped for! It just look´s amazing!

OT: I must confess that i'm a bit skeptical about Total War: Warhammer kosch. The delusion from Rome 2 and Attila still burn (and i mean in the low part of my body). 2 are the core reasons that i don't like: 1- no mod support at all wich is not good IMO 2- toons of DLC wich can may good but i still don't like them when they are overwhelming. They have changed the strategy for the Chaos Warior DLC, beacause too many peoples are upsets!

I will follow that title closely but this time i will wait (and i have all the previous total war since rome 1 bought at day 1!).

That shit was awesome. DoW has always had some excellent cinematics, but that made me want a movie if not a trilogy.

Very much looking forward to some more quality RTS action in the WH4K universe.

I am a huuuge fan of Dow and Coh Series, not quite convinced by some of the changes in DoW3 but we will have to see how it pans out.

16 minutes ago, Tim said:

I am a huuuge fan of Dow and Coh Series, not quite convinced by some of the changes in DoW3 but we will have to see how it pans out.

Indeed, I must say that DoW 1 and Coh 1 where both (are both) amazing and I did not like the second DoW or Coh as much as the first ones.... :/

The cover system... Why...

I've been waiting for this game for so long and just that might be enough to keep me from touching it. Absolutely dreadful that you can't get any improvised cover but all it is a safe bubble. That takes so much away from the game for me. I know it's small thing that either my guys are behind a wall in Heavy cover in the fashon of CoH / DoW2 that I absolutely loved and it holds out until it gets blown out or if they are on a cap-point bubble but damn. I can't deal with that shit. Fuck.

E: I guess it's better suited to be a more competitive RTS in the starcraft style with the minimalistic environmental aspects but maaaaaan. I don't want that from DoW, I want to have a solid RTS experience with plenty of unit variety and watch them fight in epic 40K madness. Now that they managed to fuck up TW: Warhammer too - looks like I'm waiting another 10 years for the next Warhammer RTS. Sigh.

Space Hulk - Deathwatch better not suck. But it will. Goddamnit 40K why must they treat you so badly ;(

Edited by SgtHerhi

No IG on release, no buy.

I will not deal with having IG as DLC.

Did somebody say "Nostalgia time"?

I just not forget The Dreadnought quotes incredible! As like "Frittomos" "Vullome" "Forsos" "Skipam" "Forsos" from another game (if someone remember it)!

Original DoW's voice acting is literally orgasmic. In the new one they didn't bother to go for anything even close to the returning Force Commander whatever his name is. Instead just some general tough dude + the Force Commander is scaled up to be the size of a dreadnaught...