Sign in to follow this  
=SRR=Col.Cadaver

Server License - Server not showing in browser

Hi All,

Hoping a dev or fellow admin can give me some advice.  I received my license about 2 weeks ago and updated my .cfg as per the email.  The server no longer listed in custom servers, but cant be seen in the official list either.  I changed the format of the license to be all on one line and the sever was then visible in custom servers again as if no license was entered.  I then cleared the .cfg and retried with the original format license and still it wont show at all.

I have had to leave it empty now so that my clan can see and join the server.  Anyone got any ideas how to fix this issue or what I am doing wrong?

Also possibly related but maybe not, one of my clan mates can no longer see the server at all.  When the license.cfg is blank everyone else (including people from his country) can see the server ok in custom and join, but he cant see it at all.  He has tried re-installing and all that, I checked the ban logs (though am pretty sure it would still show for him even if banned) and still he cant see it.  Even though he can see us playing through steam, if he tries to get the server details etc it will just give him a timeout error.  Any ideas

Cheers for any help,

=SRR=Cadaver

Did you make any changes to your .ini files for your server? Anything at all?

Not referring to changes to any config files under Squad/Squad/Config.

NOpe, i´ve never touched .ini files.

Just changed something in map rotation, server messages and so on.

Another guy here reported the same problem: 

I got it working:)  In the end I just had to leave it for a few days before it became visible in the Official Server list.  Downside of that was the server didn't show up in either list for that time and was unusable.