TraxxasBoy520

Squad on consoles (ps4 and xbox one)

I really want try this game on pc, but my pc doesn't have graphics card and other stuff. Will squad will be on consoles. I heard theres some games have huge maps. Yes, consoles are pc too. 

1 hour ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

I really want try this game on pc, but my pc doesn't have graphics card and other stuff. Will squad will be on consoles. I heard theres some games have huge maps. Yes, consoles are pc too. 

ROFL. Consoles aren't PCs, no, and they never will be.

To answer your question though, I highly doubt it since the Devs are focusing on finishing the game (until 2017-18) and won't be free for long while. And if I'm not mistaken, Squad is a PC exclusive.

3 minutes ago, DeathMetalMarine said:

ROFL. Consoles aren't PCs, no, and they never will be.

To answer your question though, I highly doubt it since the Devs are focusing on finishing the game (until 2017-18) and won't be free for long while. And if I'm not mistaken, Squad is a PC exclusive.

Consoles are just crippled PC's with closed architecture.

PS4 and Xbox one are very under powdered, also they use controllers!! maybe if the PS4 and xbox get a upgrade and use a mouse and keyboard

I would sell your console get a pc upgrade  

6 minutes ago, DeathMetalMarine said:

Still aren't PCs, man.

I don't get what you mean, please elaborate. It was possible to install Linux on PS3 back in 2007 then Sony blocked it in their new firmware.

19 minutes ago, mastah4 said:

I don't get what you mean, please elaborate. It was possible to install Linux on PS3 back in 2007 then Sony blocked it in their new firmware.

They use the same architecture as PCs (x86) and xbox one literally runs on Windows 10, so technically it is a PC

Although Consoles are crippled in comparison, and they alsu both use AMD cpus so its not the best idea ;)
not to say it wouldn't be cool though, I'd play it. but it would be a different game thats for sure.

3 hours ago, mastah4 said:

I know they use outdated computer hardware, but I wasn't talking hardware-wise. And sure, any toaster/potato could run Linux. PCs are superior, more effient and different from consoles in many ways, especially when it comes to gaming. Have a read https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

PCs offer a lot more than consoles do. Whether it being multitasking, MODS! , Steam sales, FREE online multiplayer, powerful and upgradable hardware, gaming at higher resolutions, XBOX One/360 Controller compatibility etc.. Everything a console does, a PC does it better. Much better.

@Traxxas They have outdated hardware that can't be upgraded. They run at 900p and 720p resolutions (Sony are now working on a PS4(.5 ) that's capable of running games in 4K resolution, with what, 30fps? lol why even bother..). Not to mention, Microsoft forces a membership on XBOX gamers who want multiplayer access and some other silly features~ And really now, they're PCs because you have the ability to browse the internet via a built in browser?

Hurray, my Smartphone is a PC , nooooo a Gaming PC xD

not ? O.o

no really, for me at least Squad and Console fit not in the same sentence

Edited by Royal Deluxe

As an avid Xbox One and Squad owner and player, I don't want to see Squad on the console. The audience is too casual for the game's demands such as Teamwork. 

I honestly cannot picture "randoms" so to speak hopping on Squad, and communicating with each other. The expectations for BF4 are a prime example. People just won't play it right, and will crave fast paced combat with kill counts, which is not what Squad is about. Not going to happen, dev's have already answered this question at least a dozen times. 

It wouldn't be squad and it will only be made to make money!! Maybe call it squad arcade in 720p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2-5-2016 at 3:49 AM, SuicidalChair said:

They use the same architecture as PCs (x86) and xbox one literally runs on Windows 10, so technically it is a PC

Although Consoles are crippled in comparison, and they alsu both use AMD cpus so its not the best idea ;)
not to say it wouldn't be cool though, I'd play it. but it would be a different game thats for sure.

Suicide I like you man, but honestly I have read "some" of your responses now, and your excuse me for saying ignorant dislike for AMD is hilarious to read but upsetting also. First off consoles have amd cpu's and gpu's for a very good reason.

Consoles use AMD because they are more specialized in SOC, a huge amount of sophisticated technical reasons.

AMD has been dominating the console market since forever but that is not cause their cpu's are 'bad' like you say.

It's actually the other way around, AMD tech beat Nvidia and Intel for very specific tasks and functions that they just couldn't do or were not designed to do for Sony and Microsoft, Nintendo's rigorous specifications.

It's just negative hating, bashing what you are doing in all honesty I am not fond of it. 

Never owned a fast 8 core AMD system probably SuicidalChair? 

Then why even talking about things you have not the slightest single clue about or never owned?

You're not adding anything valuable in your replies to bash AMD down for no reasons, I hope you do realize that as support you come off as some amateur who just want to share his 'amd sucks' opinion every time or just wants to 'share some negative amd bashing' for no reason other then your own enjoyment. There is many lies about AMD here already and we simply do not need to spread more false information!

As a official Squad support I can imagine there is other things to do? 

AMD cpu's are crazy fast and they are very very good silicon and Squad is just un-optimized.

I woiuld not have bother to reply to you but I feel I have to state some actual sense and logic here to defend AMD's name.

MD

Sell your PS4/Xbox One and build a gaming PC. Will be the smartest decision you can make. I did it and I'm happy with it:

-Steam games are more cheaper.

-Not paying for a ridiculous "gold/plus" subscription to play online.

Yes

while we're at why don't we add the context sensitive buttons aswell? You know, you don't have to press different buttons! Hey killstreaks is also a good idea! And why is there no .50cal barret yet? I mean that's one of the most powerful guns in the world that can one shot kill anything!