Sign in to follow this  
elemonate

Are ALL amd issues fixed?

Greetings,

I had this game back when it first released but ended up having to refund it. I heard they released a patch that was supposed to fix a lot of the issues like lag and stuff that came with AMD but still people were having issues. 

My question is if now, after many months if all the issues with lag are fixed? (FPS wise)

Thank You

12 minutes ago, banOkay said:

No, wait for the next patch which is supposed to solve some of the issues.

Sounds good, any idea when next patch hits?

45 minutes ago, elemonate said:

Sounds good, any idea when next patch hits?

... In a few weeks?

Assume a few months at least. "Fixing" part of the engine is no small thing. A few months is short though. Consider checking out the Lord of the Rings book series.

We are going to implement more settings to turn on low sound quality on AMD, which should hopefully help out AMD users a lot, Other than that we are waiting on UE4.12 which will have the sound system on its own thread.

On 3.5.2016 at 10:58 AM, Motherdear said:

We are going to implement more settings to turn on low sound quality on AMD, which should hopefully help out AMD users a lot, Other than that we are waiting on UE4.12 which will have the sound system on its own thread.

Wasn´t it the 4.11 that should fix this?  Im not up to date.

So 4.11 brought some improvements, 4.12 = sound on own thread, and currently Squad is running on 4.10, when i got this right?

I think what makes most people mad is that there is no release date for this patches, or at least a timeframe when this UE and

animation problem will be fixed. This uncertainty over all this month can drive people crazy.

It's is a small Dev team man, they are working on it, this shit ain't easy yet.

Mabey one day when an ai handles the leg work and you just draw in thin air with your vr and describe what you want to it shit will be easy.

But for right now they want to release a stable version for us to play so the uninformed bitch less. They are slaving away to get her done, rest assured. Netmove, animations, 4.11, optimizations, creating assests, mapping, coding with a team of around 25 I think they said. 

AAA titles are made by hundreds, you can't play them till its released, they don't work right when they do and it takes 6-12 months to get the game working as intended after release, you pretty much buy half the game for 60, and the rest in dlcs.

So we are in good hands atm!! 40 TO PLAY A GAME IN DEVELOPMENT sweet!! And 0 cost when it is released, minus my own personal contributions along the way for stellar work