Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

Cool! Though I haven't seen anything work for me yet, got Squad Leader tier (friend bought and I bought it together and I got the second key). Might have messed up what I have to do though. Linked the steam account in the menu above, and after I logged in it brought me back to Squad's website. Haven't seen anything change since I did that.

Edited by Ratface

wohooo  so cool i love my new founder tag :x Thank you a lot! I know a lot of people was waiting for this tag more than a new game content update xD

8 hours ago, Ratface said:

Cool! Though I haven't seen anything work for me yet, got Squad Leader tier (friend bought and I bought it together and I got the second key). Might have messed up what I have to do though. Linked the steam account in the menu above, and after I logged in it brought me back to Squad's website. Haven't seen anything change since I did that.

And you redeemed the perk key right before you linked your steam account?

On 4/30/2016 at 4:49 PM, invisible.nin/SINE said:

I want a brony icon for squad leader tier

I want a golden AK for commander... And a golden pile of money for the Airborne/Rrangers... A larger pile for the Rangers of course...

43 minutes ago, Heradon said:

And you redeemed the perk key right before you linked your steam account?

Nope, guess I missed that part, I'll have to reread when I'm home tonight and figure out how to do that. So right now my account is linked but I haven't redeemed the perk yet.

Do people enter their real name or just ingame name for the credits??

Thanks for the founder tag btw :D Can't wait for weapon skins now

Test

Failed test. 

I guess I have to read the rest of discussion to find out why it isn't working for me. Maybe I have to do this on a computer where I have Squad installed? 

EDIT2: Nope. Says I own nothing then brings me back to the forum and there is no new item below About Me in my profile.

EDIT3: there is a NEW email they just sent out. This has a new key. When I read the OP I thought it was talking about the original keys. 

1 hour ago, RaTzo said:

Test

Failed test. 

I guess I have to read the rest of discussion to find out why it isn't working for me. Maybe I have to do this on a computer where I have Squad installed? 

EDIT2: Nope. Says I own nothing then brings me back to the forum and there is no new item below About Me in my profile.

11 minutes ago, Royal8800 said:

The backer tag don't work for me :(

Check your e-mail. Squad sent out a mail this saturday with the subject "Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack".

In there you will find a key and your email in the bottom of the e-mail.

Activate this key on Steam and after installation relink your account on here :-)

Just now, EElkjaer said:

Check your e-mail. Squad sent out a mail this saturday with the subject "Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack".

In there you will find a key and your email in the bottom of the e-mail.

Activate this key on Steam and after installation relink your account on here :-)

Thanks! I just searched my email to see if there was a new one, and there was. Thanks for being helpful!!! 

10 hours ago, AfterDune said:

Nice! :)

But still no tag :(. Does it count for rifleman backers as well or higher only?

Yes, search your email for a new key that was sent out and redeem that key.

3 hours ago, thefugly said:

test

1 hour ago, Ajaxxo said:

Thanks B|

36 minutes ago, Zehtuka said:

Testing :)

Welcome to forums, ppl :)

cool, didn't see this topic at first... maybe put it at home page or part of next recap...

Yay, founders tag! :)

On 30.4.2016 at 7:49 PM, Spectral said:

You will notice a Link Steam Account link in the top menu of the forums, next to Discord. Click this and login with your steam account that you redeemed your Perk keys on. Once redeemed you will get a status message before a redirect on any perks you own. After doing this you will start seeing your backer / founder tag on posts.

If you were a Squad Leader backer or above you will now have a new option in your profile section to add your in-game name to the credits. Go to your profile, click edit and scroll down to the bottom. You will see a new field below the About Me section. Add your in-game name there and we will add you to the credits later.

Make sure your name is appropriate or it will not be added into the credits.

NOTE: The steam login is done via oauth so we never see your login information. It is done directly on the steam website.

Make sure you have activated the latest key code before trying to link your forum account. Keys with the inventory items were sent to your email used to back the game.

In which time period these latest emails have been send out? I'm behind of the clanpack bundle so I have no direct access of the email that were used for purchase.

On 02/05/2016 at 7:24 PM, Royal8800 said:

The backer tag don't work for me :(

Same here :)

Edited by bipbip

Trying it now, although I don't have the option in my profile to add my name to the credits.