Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

NotBrad   

Will there be any visual differentiation between backer tiers? I think the Ranger and Airborne guys would want to be recognized for their significantly greater contribution. In the same way I'd want to be differentiated from the Squad Leader and Riflemen tiers. It's not a must have but it would be nice.

4 minutes ago, NotBrad said:

Will there be any visual differentiation between backer tiers? I think the Ranger and Airborne guys would want to be recognized for their significantly greater contribution. In the same way I'd want to be differentiated from the Squad Leader and Riflemen tiers. It's not a must have but it would be nice.

I want a brony icon for squad leader tier

3 minutes ago, danielritual said:

nice .. i cant.. what's wrong ?

Check your e-mail you bought the game with, then activate the code with steam by this guide:

after that you can link the steam account.

7 minutes ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Verifique o seu e-mail que você comprou o jogo com, em seguida, ativar o código com vapor por este guia:

depois que você pode vincular a conta de vapor.

I already have squad on my library, but when i sign in on at the top link just direct me back on squad forum

Just now, danielritual said:

I already have squad on my library, but when i sign in on at the top link just direct me back on squad forum

Check your e-mail you bought the game with, there will be a new e-mail with a new key.

Activate the new code with steam by this guide:

After that, you can link the steam account.

1 minute ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Check your e-mail you bought the game with, there will be a new e-mail with a new key.

After that, you can link the steam account.

i have company clan pack

Thr34t   
Just now, danielritual said:

what did you to work?

I had to do it about 6 times,, the signing in part under linking account, then it said I had my perk. After that I had to log out from the forum and back in. I also restarted steam after redeeming.

1 minute ago, danielritual said:

what did you to work?

I just found the new email. I had to check a email account I dont even use anymore lol. So make sure you check the email you BOUGHT the game with back in the day. And you should have a Email with a NEW KEY.