Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

1 hour ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

I'm probably being stupid. But i've got the commander package, activated the codes afaik (long time ago). The options to change my weapon skins are in my game, tho they do not show up when loading a map.

Now i haven't been following this all that well, but have the skins not been created yet or is something wrong on my end?

Issue is a current bug with the Steam inventory.  I believe this should be fixed soon though. 

15 hours ago, Odin said:

@1337brian I just checked and can confirm that you are indeed in the Founders group.

However, with the latest upgrade to our forums the backer/founder badges have been broken at the moment. We will hopefully have this sorted out relatively soon. Thanks for your patience.

Equality for all users ^^

13 hours ago, Odin said:

Issue is a current bug with the Steam inventory.  I believe this should be fixed soon though. 

Alrighty thanks a lot for explaining!

55 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Alrighty thanks a lot for explaining!

No worries

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, Odin said:

Yep, this is being worked on. Should have a solution relatively soon. Patience guys.

Cheers! Thanks Odin!

7 hours ago, leao_darkmaster said:

test

The backer tags are not working since the last forum update. They are working on getting them back.

For some reason, when I try to link my steam account, it says that it is already linked to someone else. any help?