Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

Wicca   
3 hours ago, beginna said:

@Wicca
ok, seems you already got the keys. (at first, I thought this was your issue.)

it is only about activating the forum tag? - then you need to do this:
Arngh6J.png

(top left of the forum)

if you still have issues, please contact [email protected]

I mailed support as you suggested.

beginna   
11 hours ago, xxMighty_Tinfoilxx said:

i payed for the squad leader kickstarter backer and I dont get a tag or anything like that

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

.Bole   
14 hours ago, ArmyAlexReborn said:

It was working before, why is it gone now?

Forum Theme update probably broke it, its being worked on

Odin   
2 minutes ago, .Bole said:

Forum Theme update probably broke it, its being worked on

Yep, this is being worked on. Should have a solution relatively soon. Patience guys.

Odin   
33 minutes ago, ZDuck72 said:

I just tried since I got an email about being listed in credits and after I linked acct nothing happened..

Have you redeemed your perks key in you steam account yet (this is separate from your game key)

beginna   
8 minutes ago, 1337brian said:

Hmm I seem to have completed all the proper steps but not showing the back tag as of yet.. 

Since the forum update, the backer tags are not shown. - It's a bug.

As Odin already stated a few posts above:

On 18.8.2017 at 3:40 PM, Odin said:

Yep, this is being worked on. Should have a solution relatively soon. Patience guys.

Odin   

@1337brian I just checked and can confirm that you are indeed in the Founders group.

However, with the latest upgrade to our forums the backer/founder badges have been broken at the moment. We will hopefully have this sorted out relatively soon. Thanks for your patience.

Odin   
19 minutes ago, danielritual said:

testing

(EDIT) Not working again =(

Please read the post just above yours

I'm probably being stupid. But i've got the commander package, activated the codes afaik (long time ago). The options to change my weapon skins are in my game, tho they do not show up when loading a map.

Now i haven't been following this all that well, but have the skins not been created yet or is something wrong on my end?