Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

So I purchased the game a few weeks ago.  Are there any other badges or titles that were released at that time?

edit Oh ok, so I just purchased it through steam.  I guess we don't get anything for doing that except those items offered in steam.  

Edited by Nighthauk

PRetty Sweet, this is the first thing I ever backed on KS.  Stoked I was right!

Posted (edited)

EDIT: derp, figured it out :)

Edited by Dixon

I was a squad leader and above and I linked my steam account to the one I got sent the key on when SQUAD went live on steam, but no bueno. How do I resolve this? 

12 minutes ago, SPECOP said:

I was a squad leader and above and I linked my steam account to the one I got sent the key on when SQUAD went live on steam, but no bueno. How do I resolve this? 

Send an email to [email protected] with your email and/or proof that you were a kickstarter backer and the support guys can help you out 

On 30.4.2016 at 10:30 PM, invisible.nin/SINE said:

it doesn't work for everybody

like me  xD

1 minute ago, desen said:

like me  xD

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

16 hours ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from , it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: 
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

• Read the following thread and follow the instructions given there, to receive your founder tag:
  • Adding your name to the credits is not possible any more, the deadline for this was 15th of July 2016

I ended up finding the key and redeemed it. However, even with enabling all the skins in the game settings they do not show up in game. Is this normal?

11 minutes ago, SPECOP said:

I ended up finding the key and redeemed it. However, even with enabling all the skins in the game settings they do not show up in game. Is this normal?

There is currently a steam inventory bug that is preventing weapon skins from showing in game at the moment. This will hopefully be resolved something in the near future. 

Hey guys,

So i have linked my steam account but I do not have any options for skins / tags in my game or on the forums?

Any idea what the problem may be?

Cheers

@Robbi

Read this. Follow the instructions.

On 8.4.2017 at 10:22 AM, invisible.nin/SINE said:

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

20 hours ago, beginna said:

@Robbi

Read this. Follow the instructions.

Thanks man!

Posted (edited)

I've been playing the game since it came out. And i've linked it with my steam but i still get no founder tag. When linking it just says Own: and blank. What is wrong?

I backed the game as a rifleman in kickstarter.

The key is lost to me i think, it's been so long.

EDIT:

I'm using the same email adress on kickstarter, here, steam and paypal.

Edited by Super_7

@Super_7

@beginna

Thanks i'll try to send an email to the adress, there really isn't anything else i can do that i haven't tried as i see it.

I got the pack for like a bunch of dudes including myself. I cant recall the name of the pack. But I backed in the kicstarter :D

Can I have the tag please?

3 hours ago, Wicca said:

I got the pack for like a bunch of dudes including myself. [...]

I can't seem to be able to activate it, eventhough I have squad. 

ynxzN5E.png

I bought the company Clan 10 pack for 600 $

@Wicca
ok, seems you already got the keys. (at first, I thought this was your issue.)

it is only about activating the forum tag? - then you need to do this:
Arngh6J.png

(top left of the forum)

if you still have issues, please contact [email protected]