Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

563 posts in this topic
On 18.7.2016 at 7:13 PM, Fonnekold said:

I am a backer also, though I don't know if I can find my emails. I use the same account on steam that I backed with. How can I check that I have my tags?

somewhere at the beginning of the topic you find a dev response with the date when the e-mail was sended.

On 11/18/2016 at 8:52 AM, JarryHead said:

Since the Founders got their in-game shoulder patches recently, I've been wondering what the Rifleman-level KS backers are supposed to get? 

From the kickstarter campaign:

Rifleman - Backer Level ($30 USD)

- Backer tag in forums and in game

Squad Leader - Founder Level ($70 USD)

- Founder patch in game 
- Founder Tag in Forums 

I've never been able to get a clear answer from anyone since the Kickstarter campaign ended, what is the "Backer tag in game" suppose to be?

founder_userbar.png.80c60261a825e404b716

Sometimes I see it on my shoulder when I reload the HHMMV gun. Once I seen it on another shoulder; sometimes I dont.

Opps... just realized i responded to an old post :P

Edited by Waldo

I had some IRL issues before i was even able to get back to the computer and on this game, i am curious of how to redeem all of the benefits from the $70 Squad Leader Kickstarter i participated in back in 2015.

EDIT: I figured it out! Oops!

Edited by OztinCloud
I''m a dummy.

i dont remember if i have anything or not, so ive linked steam acc. So i guess this is a test post? 
Edit : Apparently not. Im sure i should have something.

Edit: rifleman bought july 2015. 

Edited by festivalmatt

1 hour ago, festivalmatt said:

i dont remember if i have anything or not, so ive linked steam acc. So i guess this is a test post? 
Edit : Apparently not. Im sure i should have something.

Edit: rifleman bought july 2015. 

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

On 10/12/2016 at 2:47 PM, invisible.nin/SINE said:
  1. Adding your name to the credits is not possible any more, the deadline for this was 15th of July 2016

So bad :(

test

Edited by Harde
Still not there since July 2015

Just saw the email and added my backer tags, sucks I missed the in-game deadline though.