Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

On 9/9/2016 at 5:24 PM, I WUB PUGS said:

test

Edit: LOL, getting stupid now. I've redeemed my rewards on steam and I'm logged into it. If I try to link my steam account, this is what I get:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Same error here. I sent a report a few days back and nothing back yet  \O/

Greetings gentlemen,

I'm having some trouble with this redeem procedure (i did purchase the Squad Leader Tier on September 2015). I just realized that my email account that i used to purchase SQUAD got deactivated by the respective email service provider "inactivity" policy, as it is an unused email for my daily work and university stuff. In this regard i am now realizing that i never received the "Squad Leader Perks and Game Credits" email. So today i just linked up my steam account to this forum account as per instructions but no "redeem" option is appearing on my profile edit. So please can someone help me with this issue? Thank you.

17 minutes ago, DC85 said:

Greetings gentlemen,

I'm having some trouble with this redeem procedure (i did purchase the Squad Leader Tier on September 2015). I just realized that my email account that i used to purchase SQUAD got deactivated by the respective email service provider "inactivity" policy, as it is an unused email for my daily work and university stuff. In this regard i am now realizing that i never received the "Squad Leader Perks and Game Credits" email. So today i just linked up my steam account to this forum account as per instructions but no "redeem" option is appearing on my profile edit. So please can someone help me with this issue? Thank you.

You will only be able to link it properly if you activate the "DLC" "Squad Leader Perks" through that E-Mail. It will then look like this

jyK0Ak9.jpg

This will of course only be possible by retrieving your activation key that you got per mail.

If you aren't able to retrieve that mail address any longer, your last chance is contacting [email protected] and explaining the whole situation, I can't promise you'll get the perks though.

AFTER activating the perks, you will have to link your steam account to squad forums, and the founder title will be assigned.

Just now, invisible.nin/SINE said:

You will only be able to link it properly if you activate the "DLC" "Squad Leader Perks" through that E-Mail. It will then look like this

jyK0Ak9.jpg

This will of course only be possible by retrieving your activation key that you got per mail.

If you aren't able to retrieve that mail address any longer, your last chance is contacting [email protected] and explaining the whole situation, I can't promise you'll get the perks though.

AFTER activating the perks, you will have to link your steam account to squad forums, and the founder title will be assigned.

Greetings Mister,

thank you very much for the tip. I do have access to the respective email account. By the time SQUAD moved to Steam i did receive the Product Key and did the Steam product activation. After that time however, i didn't use that email account much and it went kind of "idle" (looks like i happens by the email provider's policy). Even worse, looks like that any received email since the "idling trigger event" got rejected, so i have no "Steam Perks activation link" on the email inbox. :(

Just now, DC85 said:

Greetings Mister,

thank you very much for the tip. I do have access to the respective email account. By the time SQUAD moved to Steam i did receive the Product Key and did the Steam product activation. After that time however, i didn't use that email account much and it went kind of "idle" (looks like i happens by the email provider's policy). Even worse, looks like that any received email since the "idling trigger event" got rejected, so i have no "Steam Perks activation link" on the email inbox. :(

In that case you should be able to write an email to [email protected] FROM that email address telling you need your key again, and it should be sent back to you soon after.

testing to see if I got this working right.

Edit: looks like im GTG

Edited by kotton

Ive been seeing a lot of people with the founder tag in game and in the forum. How exactly do i get to claim this title with my Squad Leader backing? The email I used back when i purchased squad before the pre alpha is something I dont use ever anymore but id rather switch that to something i use more these days so I dont miss any important email regarding my stuff. I already linked my account :(

Edited by ConstructionDog

12 hours ago, ConstructionDog said:

Ive been seeing a lot of people with the founder tag in game and in the forum. How exactly do i get to claim this title with my Squad Leader backing? The email I used back when i purchased squad before the pre alpha is something I dont use ever anymore but id rather switch that to something i use more these days so I dont miss any important email regarding my stuff. I already linked my account :(

I've a question too : where do you see the "founder" tag in game ? o.O Where does it appear ? Thx

3 hours ago, Robin Sage said:

Its a patch on your shoulder. 

Nice ! Didn't even notice it :o Will carefully look next time

Edited by Nightstalker21

On 11/7/2016 at 11:01 AM, ConstructionDog said:

Who should I directly contact for more info on this?

Totally missed the separate email with backer keys and just now activated them. Thanks for this post!

So how do I enable the Founder tag? I've claimed the Squad Leader key but don't know where to go to get my Founder tag or name in game

Found it, now who do I PM to get my donor tag from when I donated a while back?

Edited by Quicks

On 12-11-2016 at 0:34 AM, Joda said:

Totally missed the separate email with backer keys and just now activated them. Thanks for this post!

Same :)

Since the Founders got their in-game shoulder patches recently, I've been wondering what the Rifleman-level KS backers are supposed to get? 

From the kickstarter campaign:

Rifleman - Backer Level ($30 USD)

- Backer tag in forums and in game

Squad Leader - Founder Level ($70 USD)

- Founder patch in game 
- Founder Tag in Forums 

I've never been able to get a clear answer from anyone since the Kickstarter campaign ended, what is the "Backer tag in game" suppose to be?

On 19/11/2016 at 1:52 AM, JarryHead said:

Since the Founders got their in-game shoulder patches recently

I think the ingame founders perks are a little buggy at the moment.

For example; sometimes I get my perks in game and sometimes I dont.

Not that its a big issue anyway. :)