Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

592 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, Huddlestone said:

test

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

On 8/7/2016 at 5:36 PM, Kasich40 said:

Soooo....I had to reinstall Steam today (I was having problems DLing patch v7).

Since then, I no longer get my cool desert camo for the M4.

When I go to Settings->Game Settings (while in-game), I no longer see the option under >UI to turn on my weapon skins (like I did before I re-installed Steam).

*Note - When I go to my inventory in Steam, M4s with the desert paint & the AKs with the tribal pattern show up. They just aren't showing up in-game anymore.

Is there something more that I need to do to get this to work again?

Can anyone help me with this?

25 minutes ago, Paramedic said:

neat

okay doesn't work for me. *shrugs*

Did you do get the key´s and already activated them on Steam? If yes, did you start Squad afterward once and restarted Steam?

Please make sure you did order the squad leader tier or bigger (Squad leader tier was 70 $)

If you did not receive the key´s contact [email protected] with your payment information.

EDT: Oh and welcome to Squad and the forums! :)

Is it just me or don't you get your founder skins since the last update? I seem to have defaulted back to the standard rifles again

16 minutes ago, Geordie said:

Is it just me or don't you get your founder skins since the last update? I seem to have defaulted back to the standard rifles again

It´s not just you, that is a known bug.

if you join on to Jensen's range then disconnect you should have the option to have founder skins back 

Not working again. Not with the Firing Range trick either. In Settings i can sometimes see "Steam Inventory", but then there's no options below it. Then after a few seconds it disappears completely.

Just testing if it works for me... dont have the skins etc. in steam.
Got Squad Leader perks activated on steam

Test.

Edit: Guess I'll go send an email.

Edited by I WUB PUGS

On 3.9.2016 at 0:48 PM, Scorpac said:

Just testing if it works for me... dont have the skins etc. in steam.
Got Squad Leader perks activated on steam

Do you still have no skins in your inventory? Did you start Squad once after activating the "swag" keys?

4 hours ago, I WUB PUGS said:

Test...

Did you follow these steps?

On 10.8.2016 at 5:30 PM, invisible.nin/SINE said:

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

On 8.9.2016 at 10:18 AM, koschilein said:

Do you still have no skins in your inventory? Did you start Squad once after activating the "swag" keys?

Did you follow these steps?

I followed the steps in another thread i made. Now it works. At least i saw the skins in the game options when i started a few minutes ago. Didn't play yet.

Danke ;)

40 minutes ago, Scorpac said:

I followed the steps in another thread i made. Now it works. At least i saw the skins in the game options when i started a few minutes ago. Didn't play yet.

Danke ;)

There is a bug currently that sometimes you wont see the option for the skins ingame, but as long as they are in your inventory everything is fine!

Bitte :)

test

Edit: LOL, getting stupid now. I've redeemed my rewards on steam and I'm logged into it. If I try to link my steam account, this is what I get:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Edited by I WUB PUGS