Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

592 posts in this topic
Just now, Fonnekold said:

I am a backer also, though I don't know if I can find my emails. I use the same account on steam that I backed with. How can I check that I have my tags?

Tags are the thing that is showing below your avatar here in the forum. You don't have them showing.

Also, you will have an extra camouflage-weapon texture ingame.

Instructions for you:

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

Hi guys - I am a SL backer and when following instructions:

> You will see a new field below the About Me section. Add your in-game name there and we will add you to the credits later. <

I don't see the "new field". Any advice?

Thanks,

Len

2 minutes ago, IrishLenny said:

Hi guys - I am a SL backer and when following instructions:

> You will see a new field below the About Me section. Add your in-game name there and we will add you to the credits later. <

I don't see the "new field". Any advice?

Thanks,

Len

Hello IrishLenny,

adding your name to the credits is not possible any more, the deadline for this was 15th of July 2016.

But you can still get your backer-tags and ingame rewards.

Thanks, bummer. Can't believe I missed the deadline for credits by 3 days.

Just now, IrishLenny said:

Thanks, bummer. Can't believe I missed the deadline for credits by 3 days.

Don't forget to claim your backer tag and ingame rewards anyways!

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

10 minutes ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Don't forget to claim your backer tag and ingame rewards anyways!

I did bro, thank you!

1 minute ago, IrishLenny said:

I did bro, thank you!

Very welcome, feel free to ask if you have any more questions!

Realized i forgot to claim my perk key before linking the account.

Edited by MintyWolf

On 30/04/2016 at 1:49 PM, Spectral said:

You will notice a Link Steam Account link in the top menu of the forums, next to Discord. Click this and login with your steam account that you redeemed your Perk keys on. Once redeemed you will get a status message before a redirect on any perks you own. After doing this you will start seeing your backer / founder tag on posts.

If you were a Squad Leader backer or above you will now have a new option in your profile section to add your in-game name to the credits. Go to your profile, click edit and scroll down to the bottom. You will see a new field below the About Me section. Add your in-game name there and we will add you to the credits later.

Make sure your name is appropriate or it will not be added into the credits.

NOTE: The steam login is done via oauth so we never see your login information. It is done directly on the steam website.

Make sure you have activated the latest key code before trying to link your forum account. Keys with the inventory items were sent to your email used to back the game.

THX! =D 

1 minute ago, DirtyHernandez said:

Dieser koschi :D

If you have any questions on how to get them shiny tags just ask me, I´ll gladly help you out!

1 hour ago, koschilein said:

If you have any questions on how to get them shiny tags just ask me, I´ll gladly help you out!

Well, in that case, pls HELP ME ! :/:) 

Maaan, I missed the deadline by a long shot, thats what I get for letting my PC explode :/

I did this when it came out in the forums like it said. V7 comes out an my name is not in the credits....

Soooo....I had to reinstall Steam today (I was having problems DLing patch v7).

Since then, I no longer get my cool desert camo for the M4.

When I go to Settings->Game Settings (while in-game), I no longer see the option under >UI to turn on my weapon skins (like I did before I re-installed Steam).

*Note - When I go to my inventory in Steam, M4s with the desert paint & the AKs with the tribal pattern show up. They just aren't showing up in-game anymore.

Is there something more that I need to do to get this to work again?