Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

610 posts in this topic

my steam account is linked but i don't have ingame credit in profile field and no tag in forum i'm commander founder

Edited by ayente

I've got all the stuff in my steam inventory so I'll just hope the login works fine

Ayyy there's the founder tag, now wheres this credits option

Found it all

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:25 AM, ayente said:

my steam account is linked but i don't have ingame credit in profile field and no tag in forum i'm commander founder

you have the founder tag now...did you ever figure out where to put your name in your profile for the credits?

check one check check mic check two two woooooh. . . . this thing working? hello? hiya :)

account linked but no stuff . . . . 

Edited by Sikosis

21 hours ago, Sikosis said:

check one check check mic check two two woooooh. . . . this thing working? hello? hiya :)

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from support @ joinsquad.com, it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from your PayPal email-address. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

help, I had a major computer issue and lost the latest email in regards to the in game name credits. is it possible to have that email sent again? (NOTE: we did the clan 5 pack on kickstarter) my email is the same as the one used for this forum.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, {BdG}Diesel said:

help, I had a major computer issue and lost the latest email in regards to the in game name credits. is it possible to have that email sent again? (NOTE: we did the clan 5 pack on kickstarter) my email is the same as the one used for this forum.

Thank you.

Usually, you should look at the post above you which states that you have to send a mail to [email protected],

I did you the favor to contact support anyways and they should send you a mail.

@{BdG}Diesel

If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from your PayPal email-address. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

13 hours ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Usually, you should look at the post above you which states that you have to send a mail to [email protected],

I did you the favor to contact support anyways and they should send you a mail.

@{BdG}Diesel

If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from your PayPal email-address. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

Thank you! and Sorry, I was in a rush to get to work and wanted to get the ball rolling for my clan mates, thus I did not see the post above my post.

Thanks again!!

Oh, I forgot to add the product code in the email:  Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack

Just follow instructions provided to add the Key Code to Steam:

Please follow these instructions to activate the Squad OST DLC package on Steam:

Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.

Click the Games Menu.

Choose Activate a Product on Steam...

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

I thought the code was for the audio only... Just an FYI for anyone else that can't get tags to appear.
My email was back in April on the 29th (to help narrow it down for those searching their email)

Thank you for those who contributed to this post.

On 7/12/2016 at 3:03 PM, Sikosis said:

Redeem your perk key in steam, then link your account

I just found the email for the in game credit today, in my spam folder. Now it's too late to be added to the credits. Do the founder gun skins even work anymore?

3 hours ago, Trooper said:

Now it's too late to be added to the credits.

You are right. Deadline was July 15th 2016.

3 hours ago, Trooper said:

Do the founder gun skins [...] work [...]?

Sure.
Redeeming your perk key in steam (to get the founder gun skins) is not affected by the above mentioned deadline.

Squad Ranger and Clan 10-pack backer, and of course my emails got lost and now I'm 3 days too late...

Is there nothing that can be done?

I am a backer also, though I don't know if I can find my emails. I use the same account on steam that I backed with. How can I check that I have my tags?

Edited by Fonnekold