Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

test, fail :( linked but not working.

Edited by Spono
testing founder tags

I added my steam, but nothing seems to happen... I redeemed my steam keys months ago!

Edited by Cpl.Veld

6 minutes ago, Cpl.Veld said:

I added my steam, but nothing seems to happen... I redeemed my steam keys months ago!

The game key´s have mnothing to do with the "swag" key´s. Those key´s were just send out a few weeks ago. For what pakage did you opt in?

2 minutes ago, koschilein said:

The game key´s have mnothing to do with the "swag" key´s. Those key´s were just send out a few weeks ago. For what pakage did you opt in?

Think i had the Commander package, but i can't remember getting new keys at all because every time i get a email from squad im getting excited. ^_^

Edited by Cpl.Veld

3 minutes ago, Cpl.Veld said:

Think i had the Commander package, but i can't remember getting new keys at all because every time i get a email from squad im getting excited. ^_^

send a mail to [email protected] with your payment/buy information, they can sort you out!

I added it also to my account seems to be working great.. But I wonder what those Clan Perks ingame are.. or if they are visible at all?

dont know if this is the right place to ask but when i click "link steam account" and login , it shows a screen showing "Account linked successfully. You own: Please wait while we transfer you..." Im a squad leader backer .
Edit - nevermind i used another email for the keys...

Edited by MilosV

Hmm I just linked my steam just want to see if it shows anything for my badge on forums.

Edit: Works and already filled out credit name. Awesome. :)

If you were a Squad Leader backer or above you will now have a new option in your profile section to add your in-game name to the credits.

I  do not see anywhere in my profile or settings to to add my name to the credits.

http://prntscr.com/b6jp4l