Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

On 5/4/2016 at 5:52 AM, TheNirl said:

Yeah, I've done that, but it doesn't really tell me anything else. Shows me that little redirect screen, telling me "You own:", and nothing after that. A couple of seconds more, and it redirects me to the forums. I thought it meant I just didn't qualify for the tag...

You have to redeem the backer key that was sent to your email, not the game key.

4 hours ago, Spectral said:

You have to redeem the backer key that was sent to your email, not the game key.

I'm afraid nothing was sent to my email. Checked the spam folder, too. And it seems fishy that the page that shows up when I log into steam says "You own:" and then nothing. It's like it's not recognizing my ownership of the game.

EDIT: Just found out what is wrong. I still have an old email linked to Squad (thought I had migrated all the important stuff to the new one, apparently not). My apologies for the inconvenience.

Edited by TheNirl

I didn't get nothing and i've done what they've said.. I've got the Squad Leader package, help?! and my english isn't great i'm from holland perhaps someone from the netherlands can explain just msg me. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, LightFu said:

I didn't get nothing and i've done what they've said.. I've got the Squad Leader package, help?! and my english isn't great i'm from holland perhaps someone from the netherlands can explain just msg me. Thanks.

Voor dat je links boven in op link steam account drukt moest je eerst de codes activeren die naar jouw email adres zijn gestuurd.

Het is het email adres dat je hebt gebruikt voor de kickstarter, pas daarna kan je op link steam account klikken om de backer tag te activeren.

En omdat jij squad heb gebacked als Squad Leader heb je nu ook de optie om in jouw profiel in de 'about me' jouw naam de schrijven die uiteindelijk in de credits komt.

So I get a message after logging in saying "You Own:", I'm guessing this is because I upgraded my KS package from Rifleman to Squad Leader, so I never got the SL key?

slick ^_^ enjoying watching the development --- keep it going dudes!  if you're ever in NZ stop by for a beer or 3

13 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

I linked my account but I don't have the backer tag still :(

Try looking through your email that you registered with for Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and redeem the code at the bottom on Steam.

Then link your account again.

On 13.5.2016 at 5:02 AM, Sbats said:

Does it send the key to our forum email/steam email?

No, to the mail you got connected to the KS campaign of Squad.

I'm obviously having issues still. I haven't noticed my weapon skins in-game yet either, and i've even been playing the squad lead role. My steam inventory shows that i have all of them though. I'm also showing the sound track, though i have no clue as to where I go to listen to it. I believe I bought my squad lead kit just a month before the pre-steam sale ended. Is that why I can't actually use any of my stuff, yet it says that i have it?

Does this work for squad leader backers? What do we get exactly? I went to link the steam profile and i do but i just go back to the forums.