Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

Edit: ah, I tried this and this worked! :)

16 hours ago, CR8Z said:
Did you receive the email with the perk keys and the Soundtrack being available? You have to add that key in steam, come back to the forums, link steam, and then it should show up! 

Edited by AfterDune

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, SkyNex0 said:

May I ask what the difference betwen backer and found is? :).

Rifleman - Backer Level ($30 USD) - Backer tag in forums and in game.

Squad Leader - Founder Level ($70 USD) and above - Founder Tag in Forums and patch in-game.

On 2/5/2016 at 5:56 PM, EElkjaer said:

Check your e-mail. Squad sent out a mail this saturday with the subject "Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack".

In there you will find a key and your email in the bottom of the e-mail.

Activate this key on Steam and after installation relink your account on here :-)

Thanks man ! it works !!

I'm a squad leader tier backer but I don't appear to have received an email.

My bad found in spam folder :$

Edited by Wurzel
Problem solved :)

19 hours ago, Phoenixstorm said:

Thank you, but isnt working for Clan package owners.

I am also clan package owner, and mine worked.

Check your spam folder for the email regarding the Soundtrack downloads. It contains all the keys for your clan. Each key will enable all of the perks, including the soundtrack and the founder tags in forums.

Once you redeem the key in Steam, come back to joinsquad.com, and link your steam account via the link to the upper left, just below the header. 

Then you will be good to go and will get your founder tag.

Next, go to your profile on the forums, edit, scroll down, and enter whatever name you want as your credits name when the game is released. Just make sure that it's "family friendly" and they include it in the credits.

Well, let's see if this works!

Question: I bought two keys. Is the commander package only valid for me? My buddy can not get his name into the credits and get the soundtrack on Steam?

i tried to activate the second key that i received with my Soundtrack Email in my Steam account it was  described at Steam as "Rifleman perks" and i activated it by accident now i got in forums Founder + backer tags lol wtf :D

Hl446ke.jpg

2 hours ago, Daantjeeuh said:

Well, let's see if this works!

Question: I bought two keys. Is the commander package only valid for me? My buddy can not get his name into the credits and get the soundtrack on Steam?

Nope, commander was 2 game + closed pre alpha key´s and one key for the soundtrack, skins and forum tag. The second version is "just" the normal Squad game.

Ok, so I got the Rifleman pack. Does this mean I'm not considered a backer, only SL and above? I'm still confused about this...

40 minutes ago, TheNirl said:

Ok, so I got the Rifleman pack. Does this mean I'm not considered a backer, only SL and above? I'm still confused about this...

You are a backer. You need to link your Steam account to the forum in order to get the forum tag. Use the button "Link Steam account" at the top of the page near "Discord" and follow on screen instructions.

2 hours ago, koschilein said:

Nope, commander was 2 game + closed pre alpha key´s and one key for the soundtrack, skins and forum tag. The second version is "just" the normal Squad game.

Thanks for clearing that up! :D