Spectral

Backer Tag Redeem!

579 posts in this topic

You will notice a Link Steam Account link in the top menu of the forums, next to Discord. Click this and login with your steam account that you redeemed your Perk keys on. Once redeemed you will get a status message before a redirect on any perks you own. After doing this you will start seeing your backer / founder tag on posts.

If you were a Squad Leader backer or above you will now have a new option in your profile section to add your in-game name to the credits. Go to your profile, click edit and scroll down to the bottom. You will see a new field below the About Me section. Add your in-game name there and we will add you to the credits later.

Make sure your name is appropriate or it will not be added into the credits.

NOTE: The steam login is done via oauth so we never see your login information. It is done directly on the steam website.

Make sure you have activated the latest key code before trying to link your forum account. Keys with the inventory items were sent to your email used to back the game.

Brilliant thank you Spectral! Did wonder how to do this earlier :)

Cheers man!

Mav B| 

One question, will we be able to put the tag under our avatar in the future? :o

Oh and thank you guy´s ! :)

20 minutes ago, Spectral said:

[...] you will not have a new option in your profile section [...]

typo: now

thx, btw.

Niceee!! :)

EDIT: Do us Squad Leader tier not get them yet? Everything is done but I do not have my Founder tags or perks in my Steam library. Same for the other Squad Leader Tiers in the 303RD.

Thanks for the update, loving the look of it. It doesn't seem to be working for me however, I go to link it and then it just does nothing. I was the sixth backer as a commander tier on the kickstarter so I'm 100% sure I'm a founder haha.

12 minutes ago, xXclusiive(Vergy) said:

Niceee!! :)

EDIT: Do us Squad Leader tier not get them yet? Everything is done but I do not have my Founder tags or perks in my Steam library. Same for the other Squad Leader Tiers in the 303RD.

I'm in the Squad Leader tier and I got it,

did you follow the directions after redeeming you have to launch the game for the items to show up in your inventory?

I don't see my backer tag :(

Edited by Royal8800

I'm a commander and logged into the game after I linked my account. I've yet to see any perks or get my tag so I think there might be an issue.

EDIT Nevermind, I never realised that they actually sent out keys for the perks in an email, you have to redeem that via steam.