I personally thing it would be really cool if they added a player customization to the game. I don't mean over the top pink camp and bright colored clothing, etc. I would rather see customization that reflects real world solders. More realistic and historic in other words. When you look at footage of soldiers, you usually don't see all the soldiers wearing the exact same stuff. It would be cool if we could some what personalize out kits within reason of course. Maybe change out for a different type of helmet, chest rig, pants, etc. maybe even going far enough as to being able to personally but mag pouches where you want them. maybe some sort of mole system maybe.  

YES! Dude, it's genius. I can't believe no one's thought of this before. Holy crap, get the devs on the phone, NOW. This is serious business, we have the deal-maker here. People want custom skinz, we give them custom skinz. 

/s

Seriously, it's genius! I wish someone had brought this up sooner. It's not too late!!

Please try to use the search function next time before you make a post :)

It's no use starting up the same discussions over and over again. If an idea/issue has been discussed before, an entire debate's worth of information can be found in that thread!